Led projectors- affordable, value for money

rahulmrmc

Hi,
Recently i imported 4 led projectors from china.
Comes with USB/SD/Speaker/HDMI cable/VGA.
it is very good for small and darker rooms. i connected my DTH to it its awesome.
specifications:

Lamp Technology: LED
Lamp Life: 20,000 hours
Max Image Size: 120 inches
Resolution 640 x 480
Max Supported Resolution: 800 x 600, 1080i, 1080p
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
Throw Ratio: 1.35
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Dimension: 7" x 6" x 3"
Keystone: 15 - degrees
Front Projection: Yes
Rear Projection: Yes
Ceiling Mountable: Yes
Portable: Yes

final bill for each with customs duty was 12500. same item is being sold in ebay for 25000.
Final conclusion- value for money

As Resolution 640 x 480 ,when fed with 1080 p signals ,it will downgrade it right? so HDMi is just for the sake of additional connector right?

hi,
i am not a dealer.why i imported 4 is that is the minimum quantity they will ship.Shipping charge is very high for single item. i want to help people who are interested in importing

this is way too expensive for 640 x 480. why should one waste even 10k in such bad resolution pj?

Yes even 10 year old windows XP requires minimum resolution of 800 x 600

Giving HDMI input appears to be biggest ripoff

Have you tested this projector with 720P and 1080 i HD video?

I am using it now. I am very happy with its performance. More than that its features like USB/SD support, portability, built in speaker make my work very easy.
you will love to play games with Wii and PS3 on it.
another interesting thing is very low noise.No heating up.you can directly switch it on&off like any other electronic gadget.No need to wait for cooling.

I am using it now. I am very happy with its performance. More than that its features like USB/SD support, portability, built in speaker make my work very easy.
you will love to play games with Wii and PS3 on it.
another interesting thing is very low noise.No heating up.you can directly switch it on&off like any other electronic gadget.No need to wait for cooling.

Have you tested with 720 P films?What about 1080 P? Isn,t 720 P to 640 x 480 is extreame downgrading?

PS3 games???? aren't these games 1080 P? You mean blu ray based games? Have you tried it??

I had problems attaching 640 x 480 screens to wndows xp pc ( I have 10 INch monitor) and when attached rrsults were PATHETIC..maybe 800 x 600 somewhat better.....but your claims are hard to digest..

which other equipment you used to test?
like bd player/media player/ps3? which movies you used with what resolution? Which ps3 games?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back