Lets share on youtube

firearm12

Guys, due to corona effect and being on my own in my home, most of my time is going either working, cooking or cleaning, so just thought of uploading and some of videos of my setup playing. These are recorded with my lgv40 mobile with mconnect tidal streaming to my laptop connected via usb. Please do share yours also if you feel like. No feedbacks please here as its meant to be a fun thread, maybe it can make us understand other people's musical tastes / setup relation. I have deliberately avoided audiophile tracks and played stuff that i love only otherwise it would defeat the purpose. Thanks.

Guys, due to corona effect and being on my own in my home, most of my time is going either working, cooking or cleaning, so just thought of uploading and some of videos of my setup playing. These are recorded with my lgv40 mobile with mconnect tidal streaming to my laptop connected via usb. Please do share yours also if you feel like. No feedbacks please here as its meant to be a fun thread, maybe it can make us understand other people's musical tastes / setup relation. I have deliberately avoided audiophile tracks and played stuff that i love only otherwise it would defeat the purpose. Thanks.
I think something about the setup would be good to have.

I think something about the setup would be good to have.

Yup makes sense.

Audiogd di20he usb to i2s converter (right middle)
Audiogd r8he dac (right bottom)
Audiogd master 1 preamp (right top)
Audiogd master 3 power amp (left)
Quad z4 speakers
Speaker cable is furutech u2t.

I'm turntable guy:cool:

Mic used to record - Zoom H1n

Setup : Sony Vintage amp + Q Acoustic 3020i

Cool. wish could have seen the speakers also, i heard that song kabhi palkon me after many many years. Once its used to be one of my fav.

This is a great idea! Your setup is so neat and well organized. The sound treatment panels are giving me affordable upgrade goals :D
Will upload a video once I clean up my room a bit. Staying locked in for a month is doing nothing for its cleanliness :rolleyes:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back