LG 42LD460 USB problem Please help

Khajvah

Hello everybody,

I am not from India but i hope you will help.

I have LG 42LD460 TV and i want to watch 1080p movie .mp4 with USB flash but it isn't working then i tried to open a part (1 min.) of that same movie again 1080p and mp4 and it worked so i cant understand what is the problem if that TV is able to open 1080p mp4 file why cant i watch whole movie?
I really hope you will help.

Hello everybody,

I am not from India but i hope you will help.

I have LG 42LD460 TV and i want to watch 1080p movie .mp4 with USB flash but it isn't working then i tried to open a part (1 min.) of that same movie again 1080p and mp4 and it worked so i cant understand what is the problem if that TV is able to open 1080p mp4 file why cant i watch whole movie?
I really hope you will help.

I have the same TV and haven't really experienced such issues. Though one of the MKVs was not playing back but others were with ease.
And this TV is supposed to play every format!

the problem is that i can play the small part of the same exactly same movie(file) but i can't watch whole ...

Well i thought of it but i read about it and it says maximum 20GB and my movie is only 3,3GB :) but i will try

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back