LG 47LA6910 Review

Today i hooked my 1TB HDD to the LG 47LA6910, was watching the series House of cards, the engine inside this is a monster and upscales the quality of the file very very nicely, was almost a blu ray feel, it also plays the subtitles stored in the folder. Another great feature i noticed was when i exited the HDD viewing & returned back to the same file, the TV asked me if I wanted to play from were i left or from the start.

Last edited:
The price quoted for 47LB750T is 98000 in bangalore. 47LB6700 is available only in LG store, it might cost the same as 6700.

Hi guys there is one of my friend from bangalore ready to sell 47LA6910 for 70-65 1 month used he is upgrading to ultraHD.Is it worth it??if so what to check before buying this display?

Yes, SD channels are in full screen mode via Tata Sky HDMI.

Sorry to quote your post, recently i bought the tv and bought videocon d2h stb, The problem is that many channels are not showing in full screen mode :sad:. Even that fullscreen mode setting is greyed out. Ofcourse its hd box.

One more thing, howz your experience with movies played from usb. Clarity is good but it looks as if i am watching a tv serial. It doesnt provide a movie experience at all. Movies from stb looks good but while playing from usb, even 1080p videos particularly yify torrents, it looks like a serial. Please reply me brother.

Sorry to quote your post, recently i bought the tv and bought videocon d2h stb, The problem is that many channels are not showing in full screen mode :sad:. Even that fullscreen mode setting is greyed out. Ofcourse its hd box.

One more thing, howz your experience with movies played from usb. Clarity is good but it looks as if i am watching a tv serial. It doesnt provide a movie experience at all. Movies from stb looks good but while playing from usb, even 1080p videos particularly yify torrents, it looks like a serial. Please reply me brother.
well yify torrents are what max 2gb bluray rips, so the TV tries to upscale it as good as possible, for a great HD like quality that you get from the stb, you need to have a movie of a original bluray size which is almost 30-40 gb, this is what i understand, butfrankly i love the pq with USB playback on this TV & i do watch a lot of yify stuff.

Serial effect is because of setting. Pl turn off motion smoothing settings

well yify torrents are what max 2gb bluray rips, so the TV tries to upscale it as good as possible, for a great HD like quality that you get from the stb, you need to have a movie of a original bluray size which is almost 30-40 gb, this is what i understand, butfrankly i love the pq with USB playback on this TV & i do watch a lot of yify stuff.
The volume with video play back on USB or dlna is pretty low. I wish they had some other option to boost audio on USB & DLNA . Has any one tried the optical output from TV ? What kind of equipment do you use for audio. I'm thinking of investing in a sound bar which can connect to optical out. Any suggestions ?

Bumping up an old thread.

My TV flashed today that a new software update is available. I updated it and now my TV is running v04.27.01. I could not notice any changes right away.

Any one else flashed their TV ? Anything new here ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back