LG 47LG60FR 47 inches LCD TV at Rs. 54,990

Hi All,

As I have done with buying my HTS (Onkyo 304), Now I am looking forward to buy a decent LCD with Full HD and HDMI connection.

I was inclining towards Sony KLV 40S550A which is available at Rs. 55K and then suddenly I saw this discount offer from eZone where LG 47LG60FR is available at the same price. This tv has everything that I am looking for plus a 7" bigger screen. Further, this tv was around Rs. 80K last year.

Request you members to give your feedback.

Hi All,

As I have done with buying my HTS (Onkyo 304), Now I am looking forward to buy a decent LCD with Full HD and HDMI connection.

I was inclining towards Sony KLV 40S550A which is available at Rs. 55K and then suddenly I saw this discount offer from eZone where LG 47LG60FR is available at the same price. This tv has everything that I am looking for plus a 7" bigger screen. Further, this tv was around Rs. 80K last year.

Request you members to give your feedback.

I have seen this price in another thread also.
This is a phased out model and probably E-Zone is doing clearance sale.

See if you like the picure and go ahead. Scarlet is one of the models with better PQ in LG.

Sony S is both smaller and lacks features with better black levels.

Between the two at this price range, I would pick the LG.

Samsung B450 plasma sells at the same price ~57k. that is a far better option than both of these.

I have seen this price in another thread also.
This is a phased out model and probably E-Zone is doing clearance sale.

See if you like the picure and go ahead. Scarlet is one of the models with better PQ in LG.

Sony S is both smaller and lacks features with better black levels.

Between the two at this price range, I would pick the LG.

Samsung B450 plasma sells at the same price ~57k. that is a far better option than both of these.

Thanks for your reply Blasto....I am the culprit who has posted that in another thread also and seems that all the sets sold out. There is no stock remaining :(

Again I'll have to come back to my Sony KLV 40S550A which is avlble now at 55K

just wanted other members opinion about what could be best at this price for LCD.

I don't want to go for plasma as its not environment friendly even though bigger and cheaper models are available on that.

Thanks for your reply Blasto....I am the culprit who has posted that in another thread also and seems that all the sets sold out. There is no stock remaining :(

Again I'll have to come back to my Sony KLV 40S550A which is avlble now at 55K

just wanted other members opinion about what could be best at this price for LCD.

I don't want to go for plasma as its not environment friendly even though bigger and cheaper models are available on that.
you may look at philips 42pfl5609 full HD for 50k.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back