LG 55UF850T 4K 3D tv specs?

gvrhyd

Dear Friends,

I want to buy a 55 / 60 inch tv. with passive 3d. Mostly 3d would be for kids so thought they would be comfortable with passive than active 3d glasses.
narrowed my search to LG 55UF850T 3D Ultra HD.
this will be an addition to my Pioneer AJ-5235XT 5.1 and Pioneer VSX-823-K HT, almost 2 years old.
As advised on other tech websites I wanted to know if LG 55UF850T is
HDMI 2.0 Compatible and HDCP 2.2.?
Also if it has HDMI - ARC( audio return channel ). I face problems when i connect my Android / Kodi box to the Pioneer AV receiver.
It works fine with existing philips t.v. which does not have arc. now audio is from t.v only not av receiver.
So, want a t.v with ARC for audio.
infibeam has it for Rs. 151,821 /-.
any advice would help me in buying the right t.v for my home.
thanking you all in advance.
GVR Hyd.:signthankspin:

Panasonic VIERA TH-55CX700D or LG 55uf850t

Dear friends,

here's an update to my earlier question.
found this in my search
https://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/tv/3d-tv/th-55cx700d.specs.html
with clearly mentioned specs - HDMI (4K 60/50 p with HDCP2.2) 3
Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2).
infibeam has it for Rs. 148,630 /-.

one doubt is in specs it says : 3D-Y (Polarized), does this mean passive 3d glasses?
thanks.
GVR hyd.:)

Hi, am RAJU from Hyderabad and am also planning to buy it.
Am exploring this model since few months and it is available for 1.4 or even below at YESMART shop(offcourse,,,if u bargain only),,,,, other shops around 20 like Bajaj to TMC are waste of time to visit also.
I believe they give at around 1.3k price if we both went to there and tempt them.
If u r serious then let's meet and get it as cheap as we can.

Re: Panasonic VIERA TH-55CX700D or LG 55uf850t

Dear friends,

here's an update to my earlier question.
found this in my search
https://www.panasonic.com/in/consumer/tv/3d-tv/th-55cx700d.specs.html
with clearly mentioned specs - HDMI (4K 60/50 p with HDCP2.2)3
Support FeatureAudio Return Channel (Input 2).
infibeam has it for Rs. 148,630 /-.

one doubt is in specs it says : 3D-Y (Polarized), does this mean passive 3d glasses?
thanks.
GVR hyd.:)
Yes... Polarised glasses are used for Passive 3D

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dear Raju,
wanted to go for Panasonic VIERA TH-55CX700D. but in my other post another member has just replied saying sony 1080 picture is better than any other 4k. now I am confused.
Sony BRAVIA KDL-55W800D 138 cm (55 inch) Full HD 3D Android LED TV serves my purpose very much than any other 4K. except that I need to buy 10 extra pairs of active 3D glasses @ Rs.2000 each ( for my kids and family friends for get together time ).
making the tv+ extra glasses almost 1.4L.
Reg yesmart i'm not sure as infibeam is easier for me with 24 months emi.

thanks
gvr hyd

Dear Jenson_dj,

thanks for your input.

now I need to get some clarity between Sony BRAVIA KDL-55W800D 138 cm (55 inch) Full HD active 3D Android LED TV and Panasonic VIERA TH-55CX700D 4K passive 3D.

thanks
gvr hyd

Dear Jenson_dj,

thanks for your input.

now I need to get some clarity between Sony BRAVIA KDL-55W800D 138 cm (55 inch) Full HD active 3D Android LED TV and Panasonic VIERA TH-55CX700D 4K passive 3D.

thanks
gvr hyd
Since you mentioned that you have a lot of people watching 3D... It would be better to opt in for a Passive 3D as the glasses are pretty cheap... You might even get all 10 glasses for 2k.
And I am not sure of the 2 TVs that you have mentioned. I would recommend you to take a 3D movie on a pen drive and test out both the TVs in person.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Belive it or not,,,, anytime u can get any electronic products at min. 5% less of what u find the lowest price online,,,,,,, just go and show that least price u find and bargain as much as u can,,,,, have some patience,,,,, that's my personal experience.

Oh,,, how fortune we Indians are!!!!!
In USA, Vizio launched advanced 4k TV 2016 series around at 1 lakh price with all latest tech. Like Dolby vision and HDR,,,, am so tempted to import them but thinking about service, if I face any repairs,,, even after paying the import duty of 36%, they r cheap and go advanced tech which we only get in 2017 ending in India.

Here now only Sony have 1 model with passive 3d + android combo but they are above 2lakhs range, without Dolby vision and HDR.

LG is cool but without android.
Panasonic is also with passive 3d tech but with some Firefox os.
Am really surprised, why all expect Sony adopted some os then android, I don't belive if u say it's some copyrights something like that,,,,, every phone is android then why not TV?
So everyone is missing what really the customer want,,,, I don't understand what their R&D think,,,,

I have this TV and it's brilliant. As for TV having android, i don't miss it, i already have android running on my phone all the time and tired of it. For the smart part, all my TV is used for is Youtube and Netflix for the smart part, rest all is just for the heck of it.

I have 49UB850T and it is amazing!! Almost using it for an year now! No issues at all. I just bought a Q Acoustics 3000 HT and Denon 1200 AVR setup. Working flawlessly with ARC.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back