LG B7 OLED 55inch for 1.5L, is that a good price?

essrand

Got an offer as mentioned in title.

I had my mind set on a 65inch X9300E Sony for 1.8L, but this seems like an amazing offer.

What do you guys think?

Recently croma offered me LG 55C7 OLD to 170K but was way out of my budget so choose Sony 55x9000e. Even Reliance Digital also offered very good price on LG 55B7 but salesman was good person to show me screen burn so avoided. Also demoed Sony 65x9300e and was offered to 220K. But again not within budget...

Got an offer as mentioned in title.

I had my mind set on a 65inch X9300E Sony for 1.8L, but this seems like an amazing offer.

What do you guys think?
It depends on your preference.
What do you prefer? Bigger TV or better performance?
For example I crave for a bigger screen that's why got a projector with a 110 inch screen for my bedroom for around 2 lakhs.

Samsung QLED come with 1 year comprehensive and 9 Yrs screen burn warranty. Where as most of the brand's come with one year comprehensive warranty. LG with one year comprehensive and one year panel. Now days extended warranty on LED TV become necessary part of purchase and cost anything between 15 to 20% of product cost for additional two years. One of the reliance person introduce me with LED TV insurance with warranty. In which we have to pay one time premium for Five years. For next five years comprehensive warranty of TV including panel and if non repairble we will get sum assured like for 2nd year = 80 %, 3rd year = 60%, 4th year = 40% and 5th year = 20 % of the Initial TV cost. Looks good but was not sure about so avoided.

Thank you for your responses. I will pass on this offer then.

I am mostly looking for a 65inch, preferably Sony, budget around 1.5L, can go more, but prefer not to.

Best I found so far has been Sony X9300E for 1.8L on Flipkart.

Any other suggestions?

Recently croma offered me LG 55C7 OLD to 170K but was way out of my budget so choose Sony 55x9000e. Even Reliance Digital also offered very good price on LG 55B7 but salesman was good person to show me screen burn so avoided. Also demoed Sony 65x9300e and was offered to 220K. But again not within budget...

Sony X9300E seems to available for 1.8L in Flipkart.

Sony X9300E is an excellent performer. For normal day to day viewing it'll easily beat the OLED. OLED wins only on low light/dark room againgst this tv. Have been researching on many tvs since last year. Finally end up on this mainly due to cost to performance ratio. Planning to pull the trigger on this festive season.
Check out my latest post about this tv on other thread ,
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/suggest-best-55-led-tv.70423/post-779124

I have also demoed Sony x9400 & x9300 series while selection of TV for me. Actually I like x9300 very much but it was way beyond my budget, so decided to go for scale down version x9000 which is equally capable without few features in x9300. 1.8 for 65" is very good price because I was offered 220K . Again in than price range OLED comes in picture . LG 55B7,C7 are available in that range. But one thing sure you will not regret for x9300 in comparison to OLED. OLED have their advantages and LED have own.

Burn spots in panel for the second time even after replacement.
Scary, i have my 55B6 for more then a year now, no burn in touch wood, i also game a lot on it (xbox one x)
Could you tell what burned in in your panel? which logo or channel? also you got any pics for us to see?

Cheers.

Fortunately, I did not have any issue with my C7 so far (Fingers crossed). Due to the stellar picture quality this is now the main screen being used (even to look at vacation pictures etc!) and I find it perfectly ok even in a bright room scenario.
If one can afford it, I would recommend this anyday. At these levels, the price performance ratio will always be subjective and we will always find our own reasons and justifications to go where our heart/pocket tells us to!

First time the email Logo of Tata Sky, and now the Z of Zee channel plus two more spots.

Something fundamentally wrong with LG OLED panels. visible only in single color dark backgrounds but very apparent.
hmmmn, you got any pics? i m sure you toke pics when you raised the issue to LG.

Also what was your OLED light set to in the settings?

Cheers.

Image retention is common with said models,almost every legit review of C7 mentioned it from the beginning. It's just that people can't resist it's chic design being an OLED and steal deals on offer,others opted for Sony x93.

The LG guy visited, took some 2 hours tweaking and finally took some pictures himself. He changed many settings wishing the spots would go away but they did not bulge ! Dunno how are the settings now. I will take some pics and post here. Will check current settings too.

Its funny about affinity of burn spots. It was "Email" icon earlier, now its "Z" of Zee channel, may MTV next or who knows FTV !!!!

Hi, I have LG 55 B7T for the past 3 months so far so good . Please provide the pics of the issue to be cautious. Hope you will get the issues fixed.

Sony X9300E is an excellent performer. For normal day to day viewing it'll easily beat the OLED. OLED wins only on low light/dark room againgst this tv. Have been researching on many tvs since last year. Finally end up on this mainly due to cost to performance ratio. Planning to pull the trigger on this festive season.
Check out my latest post about this tv on other thread ,
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/suggest-best-55-led-tv.70423/post-779124

I am guessing you will buy it online. Most stores no longer are carrying this model since they say its 2017 model.

Or do you know any brick mortar store that carries this product.

I have also demoed Sony x9400 & x9300 series while selection of TV for me. Actually I like x9300 very much but it was way beyond my budget, so decided to go for scale down version x9000 which is equally capable without few features in x9300. 1.8 for 65" is very good price because I was offered 220K . Again in than price range OLED comes in picture . LG 55B7,C7 are available in that range. But one thing sure you will not regret for x9300 in comparison to OLED. OLED have their advantages and LED have own.

Thanks for your response.
Could you please tell me how much you paid for your X9000E, and was it 55" or 65"?

Thanks

I have paid total 125 K for 55x9000e with one year plus additional two years comprehensive warranty. Total three years comprehensive warranty and with option to extend it further by two years with additional cost of 12K . Total five years comprehensive warranty with additional 12k.

I am guessing you will buy it online. Most stores no longer are carrying this model since they say its 2017 model.

Or do you know any brick mortar store that carries this product.

Couple of weeks back I've checked the Sony Exclusive store in my town. They quoted 1.70L for 55" and 2.05L for 65" respectively without any negotiation. And thats also over phone, guess they'll surely reduce the price even further, if i negotiate harder. BTW, I'm based out of south of Tamilnadu :)

I won't buy these super expensive items online, unless its cost under ~1L . There are lot of hassles in buying online, Especially on warranty and return policies considering the value and weight of package. Personally i don't recommend anyone buying the TV online unless its super cheap and have good quality.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back