LG BD550 bluRay player in Rs 5490.

Specifications says that it is US import.

"Region 1 and BD Region A"
"120V, 60Hz, 20W" ???

Warranty says Official Indian product:
"1 Year Manufacturer Warranty" ???

What is it? :p

even if anyone offer me a free piece of this crappy bluray (lg has worst codac support , hanging problem,recognizes and plays dvd for 50 mts, then hangs ) also i will never take lg product in my life.. enough of suffering with them.....
THINK TWICE BEFORE U BUY LG,,,,,, I FEEL THE CHINA GOODS ARE BETTER THAN LG,, EXCEPT FOR SUPERB CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT:sad:
<<< no use because i believe none of the technicians have any knowledge about how to repair becoz they would have never seen any lg product which is working in perfect condition..)

even if anyone offer me a free piece of this crappy bluray (lg has worst codac support , hanging problem,recognizes and plays dvd for 50 mts, then hangs ) also i will never take lg product in my life.. enough of suffering with them.....
THINK TWICE BEFORE U BUY LG,,,,,, I FEEL THE CHINA GOODS ARE BETTER THAN LG,, EXCEPT FOR SUPERB CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT:sad:
<<< no use because i believe none of the technicians have any knowledge about how to repair becoz they would have never seen any lg product which is working in perfect condition..)

I have a LG BD550 and it works perfect. After the firmware update I was able to play all mkv files and also H 264 codec files. It also played all DVD's (Original and copied with multiple region codes).

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back