LG C9 User Thread (No Price Talk)

I have kept de-judder at 5. Later will check at 0 and other modes

Black frame insertion itself will help in making the stutter less noticeable. Cinema projectors also insert a black frame with the shutter, displaying each frame twice or thrice, depending on the projector. Usable BFI is something I look forward to when o upgrade to a bigger model in future.

Black frame insertion itself will help in making the stutter less noticeable. Cinema projectors also insert a black frame with the shutter, displaying each frame twice or thrice, depending on the projector. Usable BFI is something I look forward to when o upgrade to a bigger model in future.
Ok

Tv got installaed and looks stunning.
Instant feeling , superb picture quality, but bit down on sound quality. May be I need to adjust to the tv.

@Marakk @Love4sound
Lg guy was upselling the insurance , but it is quite heavily priced did any one took it..?

Attachments

• IMG_2020-06-21_15-16-56.JPG
    IMG_2020-06-21_15-16-56.JPG
    380.8 KB · Views: 30
Instant feeling , superb picture quality, but bit down on sound quality. May be I need to adjust to the tv.

@Marakk @Love4sound
Lg guy was upselling the insurance , but it is quite heavily priced did any one took it..?

Awesome! Enjoy. Sound didn't cut it for me either. Basic soundbars will also perform better.

@Marakk @Love4sound
Get a Yamaha soundbar. Very good sound quality and decent bass even without a sub. I didn’t take any additional insurance or warranty. LG extended warranty costs 40k for a year and 1.3L or more for 3 years.

Get a Yamaha soundbar. Very good sound quality and decent bass even without a sub. I didn’t take any additional insurance or warranty. LG extended warranty costs 40k for a year and 1.3L or more for 3 years.
They quoted 45k for 3 years Whil will give extra one more year insurance.

They quoted 45k for 3 years Whil will give extra one more year insurance.
Ok it’s up to you. Normally you get one year warranty and an additional one year on panel. I felt that was enough and didn’t want to spend more.

So I watched one full movie in Oled motion. In certain scenes where the background is white or the scene background has smoke or fog I noticed some flicker. Remaining part of the movie it was all good. In the movie I watched only one or two scenes I noticed. Played some HDR clips in YouTube and that also didn’t flicker. In some 1080p music videos I noticed flicker.

So I watched one full movie in Oled motion. In certain scenes where the background is white or the scene background has smoke or fog I noticed some flicker. Remaining part of the movie it was all good. In the movie I watched only one or two scenes I noticed. Played some HDR clips in YouTube and that also didn’t flicker. In some 1080p music videos I noticed flicker.

Agreed. It's worse on brighter scenes, especially outdoor ones.

@Love4sound : could you suggest some movies with hdr and is there any way we can download..?

Netflix and Amazon both have a lot of HDR content. Netflix originals are in Dolby Vision. Our Planet and Night in Earth are stunning.

And then for other Bluray movies, buy them. Wink wink. Hehehe!

Agreed. It's worse on brighter scenes, especially outdoor ones.
But motion and 24p stutter was good. Wish LG fixes it. Not sure why have an option that cannot be used. But in my case the flicker isn’t bad. Can be ignored cause it’s only in very rare scenes. Saw few HDR contents also and didn’t notice any flicker. It comes very rarely. Still I am switching back to no Oled motion cause the brain will always wonder when it may flicker and spoil the fun

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back