LG C9 User Thread (No Price Talk)

I got my 65inch LG C9 installed today! Though it looks beautiful on the wall, the first impression of the display was not super impressive (surprisingly). <aybe I am doing something incorrectly, and also hoping that it will become better. Lets me keep my figures crossed.

I am using Amazon Firestick 4k Via Marantz 5013 AVR. Any advice on calibration or setting will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I got my 65inch LG C9 installed today! Though it looks beautiful on the wall, the first impression of the display was not super impressive (surprisingly). <aybe I am doing something incorrectly, and also hoping that it will become better. Lets me keep my figures crossed.

I am using Amazon Firestick 4k Via Marantz 5013 AVR. Any advice on calibration or setting will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Can be content issue as well. Open YouTube and play some 4k HDR videos. Also In the tv you will have two high quality demo videos

From today after noon , Prime native app is not loading properly for me , i uninstalled and installed again. but it stucked at homepage pf prime to chose language and no reposne from remote.
other apps looks good

@baker, are you enjoying your OLED?

Absolutely , initially i had quite trouble with adjusting to TV screen , getting eye strains and watery . But thanks to @Love4sound and other FM . i tweaked the display settings and enjoying a lot.

Today i upgraded my netflix subscription to premium and checking the difference , i was thinking like Prime it will show HDR title.

@shaiju_o_thomas / @Love4sound

Many content on Netflix /Prime is not having full display image , upper and down having black strip .
Is there any chance of burn in because of that..? or burn in applicable to only bright content...?
Few people have reported problems on reddit. It goes against conventional logic, but it does happen. People have had top and bottom bars burned in. I have stopped worrying about it. If it happens, it happens.

Few people have reported problems on reddit. It goes against conventional logic, but it does happen. People have had top and bottom bars burned in. I have stopped worrying about it. If it happens, it happens.
That's not burn in. It's just the pixels on those bars aren't as burned in(used up) as the rest of the screen. So they appear brighter because the rest of the pixels have degraded (over time). So kind of reverse burn if, if that's a term.

Hi Guys

can somebody explain the "Logo Luminance Adjustment " value in C9/ LG oled .

its a bit confusing about the significance of the value . example "High"

1. is it mean the logo brightness will be max as per the source content [ i.e logo dimming by TV set will be lowest ]

or

2. The logo dimming will be max/highest by the TV set.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back