LG CX Discussion (No Price Talk)

Excellent point. Let me reveiw the system at home.

While my son and wife discussed the setup with our carpenter and the LG engineer who came to install this, I wasn't at home when the installation happened.

A major update: While casually checking the settings I realised that the TV has running hours of 675! Which for 2hr/day if viewing would mean that the TV has been in use for ~1 year. Now the TV is Dec 2020 built and was installed in the first week of July, so that opens up other negative thoughts.

Spoke to the vendor and the LG. They immediately started with a replacement unit. But, am super pissed off and have asked LG to explain why I should not initiate a legal case for cheating and sending a used/display model despite charging for new.

Am evaluating my option and would really value advice from the forum members.

Thanks!
I'm the one who faced same issue with Sathya Pondy. In my case lg india support didn't even respond and customer care told it's normal for a TV to run for 1400hrs and they tried to shut the call. After several trips to Sathya, they agreed to refund the amount as they told they can't replace it with GX or C1.

I hope you get GX or higher ends! Let us know how it goes

I'm the one who faced same issue with Sathya Pondy. In my case lg india support didn't even respond and customer care told it's normal for a TV to run for 1400hrs and they tried to shut the call. After several trips to Sathya, they agreed to refund the amount as they told they can't replace it with GX or C1.

I hope you get GX or higher ends! Let us know how it goes
This dealer seems to be a repeat unrepentant offender.
Someone should take him to consumer court .
Legally you can ask for replacement with same model or refund. You cant demand a higher model.
I know you are getting refunded but these guys are cheats and need to be stopped.
Or you can expose him on social media after you get the refund.

Sathya Pondicherry is a frugal dealer. They think a small town UT will not have discerning customers and can get away giving demo tv sets. More complaints from customers can get them grounded.

For the audio experts here. I want to buy a audio system for my lg cx in my bedroom.
Not a soundbar though. It seems too limited. And ppl with the sony rt3 are also not entirely convinced with the sound.
I was thinking of powered bookshelf speakers as a compromise between a complete 5.1 system with receivers and a soundbar.
Any suggestions in the 20k range ?

For the audio experts here. I want to buy a audio system for my lg cx in my bedroom.
Not a soundbar though. It seems too limited. And ppl with the sony rt3 are also not entirely convinced with the sound.
I was thinking of powered bookshelf speakers as a compromise between a complete 5.1 system with receivers and a soundbar.
Any suggestions in the 20k range ?

Edifier and Swans have some good options in this price range. I would recommend Edifier s2000 or Swans m200.

CX stocks are running out imo , waiting for deepavali would not be best idea.. unless LG does keep producing them and these store people are not telling us the full story..

CX stocks are running out imo , waiting for deepavali would not be best idea.. unless LG does keep producing them and these store people are not telling us the full story..

Yeah, if one can find a good deal on last years models they should pull the trigger imo. I got a good deal on a BX and the CX was no where to be found in all the stores that I checked near my area.

Rtings have rated the CX higher than C1 but their disclaimer is it may be a case of panel to panel variance. Only input lag goes down and game optimizer mode is an extra feature they say.

Is disney hotstar native app working in lg cx ?
Getting error that this platform is not suited - PL NAS 6002.
After lg syatem update it seemed to be working though i havent tried it for a couple of days.

Today my kids were playing a new free downloaded game from the PlayStation Plus subscription - Predator. The load times were huge. But one thing I noticed is that this game is meant to be played in an OLED. With ink jet black areas of the screen and the user interface with brilliant display of colours, I would say the OLED TV's price is justified in these instances.

Is disney hotstar native app working in lg cx ?
Getting error that this platform is not suited - PL NAS 6002.
After lg syatem update it seemed to be working though i havent tried it for a couple of days.
Deselected ipv6 from network settings and all good.
Problem came after replacement of router/modem.

How many of you have lionsgate subscribed? Some content in it is absolutely stunning. Encoding is good I guess.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back