LG not listening 3D camcorder request with TV

satbir50

I bought LG 55LM7600 on 26.10.2012. I paid Rs. 1,70,000 by cheque.The dealer promised me 3D camcorder and 8gb pen drive along with this TV as Diwali gift. Neither the dealer nor the LG company is listening me when I demand my camcorder. I made several telephonic and written requests to LG INDIA but I am really surprised how deaf they are! All my requests fell flat on deaf ears of international company. Till date I received no assurance or camcorder from LG.
Please tell me what should I do? Going to consumer court or something else?

Do u have any written copy or a ad stating that a 3D camcorder was free with the TV... Also u have to write an email to them stating ur issue... I said this & they said that has no standing in the court... Court looks at documents(even an email will do)... Consumer courts are pro consumers but u have to prove the company did something wrong with documents... If there isn't any written document or ad stating that u will get a free camcorder then u have no right to demand one... This is not what I am saying rather its what the court will say...

I bought LG 55LM7600 on 26.10.2012. I paid Rs. 1,70,000 by cheque.The dealer promised me 3D camcorder and 8gb pen drive along with this TV as Diwali gift. Neither the dealer nor the LG company is listening me when I demand my camcorder. I made several telephonic and written requests to LG INDIA but I am really surprised how deaf they are! All my requests fell flat on deaf ears of international company. Till date I received no assurance or camcorder from LG.

Write on the lgindia facebook site. I observed that these companies respond better to the postings on the facebook site than the telephone calls or emails.

I am in the exact same boat as you. I bought the exact same TV at the same time. Over a year of follow up, and no resolution yet. Please pm me if you have any ideas.

Sad to hear.. take these cheaters to Consumers Court.. :mad:
Post this same issue on consumercomplaints.in and similar sites, and post on their Facebook and Twitter.

One question though - who promised CamCoder LG or electronic store from where you purchased? Do you have proper billing with Free CamCoder written on it?

Last edited:

I am in the exact same boat as you. I bought the exact same TV at the same time. Over a year of follow up, and no resolution yet. Please pm me if you have any ideas.

If this can help someone.
Diwali Contest

good catch.. keep the screenshots handy. you never know if any LG person is lurking around and they might just bring the webpage down. thats documented proof.keep as many copies of diffrent link on that website. ask an advocate to send out a notice wont cost you more than 200-300 bucks.

if they dont respond. File a case of forgery section 420. for not delivering as per promise and bagus advertizement.

also claim for mental harassement and time wastage. keep a track of you phone calls and if possible record them. also send out multiple email and keep all of them. you will need all of this for strong case against them.

bring them down to knees. if they agree for giving it after the notice but you really want to teach them a lesson go for a case and bamboo them.

That ad has a link for terms and agreement, and when you click that, it says offer valid from 18th September to 15th November or till stocks last...

Moral: Always read the fine print!!

That ad has a link for terms and agreement, and when you click that, it says offer valid from 18th September to 15th November or till stocks last...

Moral: Always read the fine print!!

the purchase date posted by FM is between the dates mentioned..

howver i have a query for FM is it 2012 or 2103 ?

if its 2012 you are coming after 1+ year and its gonna get tough to procure the same.

if its 2013 .. we can for sure s*** thier happiness.

^^ The key word is "till stocks last", it's a loophole they have to get out of any problems!

The only way is to anticipate this and get the free offer entered in bill by the delaer, after he confirms the stock, when buying.... Coz later they can always deny that stocks over or something!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back