LG/Sony OLED buying group - Hyderabad

So at the highest specs they are surprisingly reasonable compared to peers and competitors.
I think there's something seriously wrong with LG's 77" and 83" supply chain. 77" C1 should cost around 3.5 lakhs considering the prices of 55" and 65" in India and US, and 77" in US.

As people start buying the 77" models, this should get fixed and we'll get a serious correction in the prices. Sony is already moving towards that.

4.7 lakhs is still very high. It costs twice as much as the 65" A80J, while it should be 40-50% higher only.

Lowest I've seen what others are getting are around 2.4L including cashback, 2.5 without cashback.
Which store was it, i m getting 2.7L max discount from vijay sales & sony center, they are giving 6k cash back & no freebies this time around lol.

Which store was it, i m getting 2.7L max discount from vijay sales & sony center, they are giving 6k cash back & no freebies this time around lol.
These are quotes which others are getting. A quick search on the forum would lead you to those users. I'm looking for LG so haven't inquired for Sony TVs myself.

@Donivlapog
What offer u had got for the 65" A8H last diwali? i remember u telling me but forgot.

Thanks.
It was A8G online which went to 2.08L briefly but then vanished. I think A8H and A9G was selling online for 2.42 range for sometime too. One of those times when online offered a better rate than physical outlets. Now at 2.37 lakhs https://shopatsc.com/products/sony-...tified-android-oled-tv-65a8h-black-2020-model. The max offer I got from Shopatsony physical outlet at that time (Sony center, Annanagar, Chennai) was 2.65 lakhs but I got LG CX at 1.92 lakhs from Croma of all Shylocks out there!

Last edited:
I think there's something seriously wrong with LG's 77" and 83" supply chain. 77" C1 should cost around 3.5 lakhs considering the prices of 55" and 65" in India and US, and 77" in US.

As people start buying the 77" models, this should get fixed and we'll get a serious correction in the prices. Sony is already moving towards that.

4.7 lakhs is still very high. It costs twice as much as the 65" A80J, while it should be 40-50% higher only.
Yes. Most certainly. Insane prices for their 77" variant. They tried telling the fact that the glass was expensive but since they started using the same glass for 48" it should have subsidised. Infact a forumer was even happy he got a C9 77" for 5.25 lakhs. 88" was even more ridiculous. A bird's eye view of understanding 77" pricing from LG is that let the elite go for it. It is not in the zone of middleclass.

Just compare the 2020 prices of any electronic product to their prices now and even with the so called online deals , they are more expensive now.
Prices are being increased of everything on a monthly basis. While the usd exchange rate has not moved much in either direction.
For eg Check the price of rt3 sony soundbar which was around 17k a year back. It's now 22k after discounts. Just a month back it was 20k.
This is a bad time for buying electronics.

Just compare the 2020 prices of any electronic product to their prices now and even with the so called online deals , they are more expensive now.
Prices are being increased of everything on a monthly basis. While the usd exchange rate has not moved much in either direction.
For eg Check the price of rt3 sony soundbar which was around 17k a year back. It's now 22k after discounts. Just a month back it was 20k.
This is a bad time for buying electronics.
2 key reasons
1. Chip shortage.
2. Skyrocketing cost of shipping containers.
Now manufacturing crisis in China due to power crunch is going to add to the crisis. Expect atleast 2 years before the situation eases out.

Can I be added to the WhatsApp group as well? Planning to buy a 65/77 C1 or G1

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back