LG WRMan Playing Cupid

wow..Nice video and good concept?
Was this event organized by WR Sherlock and Greg?

Thank you lakhan.j and Indian11 for the compliment. It was a great honor for us both to be able to help out Karan with his wedding proposal. It was even greater to be there watching the flash mob unfolding with hundreds of people watching. A truly magical moment for us all. You can read about how we came to meet Karan here: https://www.facebook.com/lgindiapage/app_247819131982465

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I think a dance group of around 100 dancers and more than 200 plus audience watching the show, is extremely perfect synchronization by LG. Hope that it was a cinematic moment that was not only interesting but everlasting memory for a couple. I would have been there if only I knew in advance...

Thank you, lakshit, for the lovely compliment. We actually didn't plan it to be a big even with over a hundred dancers. The idea started out as a small intimate flash mob with a few people but then somewhere down the road it exploded into this massive dance routine with all these wonderful folks. And we're so glad it was a successful for Karan and his fiance. It was definitely a highlight of my life, personally, to be able to become a part of their history.

And if you are willing to participate in future events like this, I'd definitely keep that in mind and inform you the next time! Cheers!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Great. Only if LG WR Man Sherlock had made an announcement earlier in this forum, I would have tried to reach the mall to lend my moral support! Plus, I would really like to meet Mr Sherlock in person!

Hmm. This is quite interesting, but I have one question for Lg WR Man Sherlock - How did you find this couple, and what was the selection criteria?

Great. Only if LG WR Man Sherlock had made an announcement earlier in this forum, I would have tried to reach the mall to lend my moral support! Plus, I would really like to meet Mr Sherlock in person!

Hi naman, duly noted! And I'm very grateful that you guys are so supportive about this flash mob proposal! I'll be sure to (secretly) tell you guys of our next rendezvous for special events. It would be awesome to meet up and hang out with some of you guys in real life!! :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hmm. This is quite interesting, but I have one question for Lg WR Man Sherlock - How did you find this couple, and what was the selection criteria?

Hola madhur45 again, we actually did not find this couple, they found us. The groom-to-be Karan was posting on the LG India facebook page and our official WR forum for information on electronics for his future home. One thing led to another and we found out that he is planning to start a new family. He seemed like a decent and all-around great guy so we wanted to help him do something special for the one he loved. And that special something turned out to be this flash mob. :clapping: You can read the whole story here: https://www.facebook.com/lgindiapage/app_247819131982465

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Ahh..another flash mob! I think the Indian companies have developed a taste for flash mobs - first there was Nokia, and now it is LG Smart TV! Anything for reaching out to the people!

Hi prateekagarwal576, LG WRman Sherlock here,

Indeed what you say is partially true. Of course, there is a certain exposure that LG enjoys through the flash mob but ultimately we wanted to help Karan and his fiancee to have a great memory of their proposal, and to create great way for people in our community to connect together through dancing. The way our bodies move is infectious and uplifting (at least it is to me), so it was a great blessing for me to be a part of that whole thing. LG is, after all, about family values and improving our lives. And a flash mob to help this young couple in their first steps towards a happy family life is what we believe to be the right thing to do. Just come dance with us the next time and you'll see how fun it is :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I have seen the video. You guys have been able to achieve a great balance between the flash mob proposal as well as brand promotion for your 2012 LG Cinema 3D TV range. The only sore point is the quality which I didn't find upto the mark..

Thanks amit.nagar for the compliment! The main aim of the event was actually to give Karan and his fiancee a good memory and also to give everyone around at the mall that day a great time so I think we have successfully achieved that :D We got some trouble with converting the video to digital so the quality is not as we wanted but still, the heart of the video - the couple - is all that matters, right?

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back