LGSL90 Series available in India

Looks like they are restricting the stocks of the local dimming ones like LG-47LH90QR and are promoting the edge lit ones

I though local dimming sets were better hence LH 90 was better then comparable Samsung and sony in a lot of parameters.

I though local dimming sets were better hence LH 90 was better then comparable Samsung and sony in a lot of parameters.

Exactly!! But it was comparatively bulky. So now LG has come up with an edge lit one (which is inferior in terms of quality) but is selling it at a higher price based on the oomph factor!!

Exactly!! But it was comparatively bulky. So now LG has come up with an edge lit one (which is inferior in terms of quality) but is selling it at a higher price based on the oomph factor!!

I specifically remem that when i had gone to reliance digital for a demo of LH90, sales guy mentioned to me on a begnning note tht this is a bulkier set and not as thin samsung LED.

I was zapped that the sales guy instead of pitching for such an amazing product was playing it down on size.

Such kind of feedback would have travelled to the company and stupid marketing guys would have taken a decision to discontinue this model.

Wyy dont these marketing / sales guys subscribe to AV forums to get an idea about what people / experts think about their products and act accordingly.

Today there are buyers for this product willing to pay the price but the company has discontinued or stopped supply.

Last edited:
I specifically remem that when i had gone to reliance digital for a demo of LH90, sales guy mentioned to me on a begnning note tht this is a bulkier set and not as thin samsung LED.

I was zapped that the sales guy instead of pitching for such an amazing product was playing it down on size.

Such kind of feedback would have travelled to the company and stupid marketing guys would have taken a decision to discontinue this model.

Wyy dont these marketing / sales guys subscribe to AV forums to get an idea about what people / experts think about their products and act accordingly.

Today there are buyers for this product willing to pay the price but the company has discontinued or stopped supply.

Add +1 to that

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back