Lip sync issues

Except hdmi cable change nd avr reset I attempted all other suggestions. No improvements. I disabled auto lip sync in the avr and manually increased audio delay by 5 nd and it’s some what improved

Except hdmi cable change nd avr reset I attempted all other suggestions. No improvements. I disabled auto lip sync in the avr and manually increased audio delay by 5 nd and it’s some what improved
Might the TV be the culprit? Hope you've done this already else, try resetting the TV or turn off every processing in the TV and check if there's any change.

Might the TV be the culprit? Hope you've done this already else, try resetting the TV or turn off every processing in the TV and check if there's any change.
Yeah may be. Well for now m just going to leave it as it is. Thanks al for the tips m sure if I try all the tips something will work out. For now it’s managable so will leave it for the time being

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back