little big planet.

manu4panjab

hey bros.

anyone playing or played lbp

i like to know your comments coz i'm planning to buy it

is it as good as it's reviews on various game sites

Do get it bro,its worth every penny.Its also worth, especially if you have any kids at home.They would enjoy this for sure.I enjoyed the game with my friends like anything.The sack boy's cuteness just carries you away.
vj

Do get it bro,its worth every penny.Its also worth, especially if you have any kids at home.They would enjoy this for sure.I enjoyed the game with my friends like anything.The sack boy's cuteness just carries you away.
vj

thanks man

what is the best price for it i mean how much low i can give the money

though i have a kid my daughter but she's too small now to play just 10 months old

Manu,i am not sure of the lowest price,but you can get one for 2k to 2.5k here i guess.I have no idea of the GOTY edition.Any way i will check and let u know.
The one i played is my office copy from the US.

Its a fun game. I play it regularly with my daughter (7) and we both love smacking each other silly in the game. Playing Online with user created levels means you never get bored. There are tons and tons of levels online.

But only if you like cute games. If you are a 'shoot it up' kinda guy, you wont like the game.

Manumani

Its a fun game. I play it regularly with my daughter (7) and we both love smacking each other silly in the game. Playing Online with user created levels means you never get bored. There are tons and tons of levels online.

But only if you like cute games. If you are a 'shoot it up' kinda guy, you wont like the game.

Manumani

yaar manu i like cute things ;)

especially animated stuffs so lbp is according to my taste

its an art.. LPB is an art.

as the level goes ... u will know why its so much popular.

it costed me 2.5k

still havent finished it.. kinda not wanted to finish it... soooo much cute game..

no control hassles or anything... just two keys and u are good to go...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back