LME498xx interest ?

Hiten

Hello everyone,
anyone intrested in buying LME498xx ICs from diyAudio member ? Theses are obsolete ICs but will only need output stage to DIY an amplifier. This makes things easy to diy.
Purpose of starting the thread is if anyone is interested the shipping and money transfer fees are shared. ICs are expensive though. Around ~2000 rs. per piece and one will have to trust the seller to believe that ICs are genuine. I carry no responsibility. If anyone is interested please reply.
regards.

Last edited:
Anyone has Western Union account from which I can send money ?
Thanks.

hello
There is one another sale on diyaudio by member amplidude. If anyone is interested we can have LME4981x series predrive amplifier ICs . cost probably would be 1000/1200 rs. per IC. Will need 4 buyers. This can be very easy to build hifi, hi power amplifier if rest of the parts are arranged. Search web for this series amplifier.
regards.

Anyone ?
shipping is around 26 euros. I cant buy only two ICs myself. Unless someone is interested I think I will have to let go this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone has Class AB, 80/100watts (8 ohms) boards with genuine parts and proven circuit which is stable rock solid in different loads do PM me.
regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back