Looking for 42" plasma deal in Bangalore

gevarghe

Hey guys,

Need some help finding a good deal on a 42" plasma in Bangalore...

I'm interested in the following models:
  • Samsung A450
  • Panasonic G10
  • Panasonic S10
  • Panasonic X10

Anyone recently bought one and got a good deal?

Also folks from Chennai and Hyd, let me know if you know any dealers.

P.S Been around to a few shops (ezone etc) and really fed-up with the crappy service and lack of any proper demoing options. Anyone with the above tvs and wouldn't mind doing a home demo with my wd tv, please PM me. Promise not to track mud into the house :)

A similar experience as yours. Though I work and live abroad, I come home once in 2-3 months and the last one year, I have been after a 50" plasma from the local Panasonic dealer in several of my visits. Initially I considered PY850 (I think) but the guys claimed it would take them 2-3 weeks to get a piece from Gurgaon to Kerala by which time my leave would be over and I returned! The less said about Samsung and others, the better. Though I never wanted the LCD, in a casual visit to Sony room (Sony World they call it), those guys challenged me offering a ridiculously high price that even if I got a cheaper one from abroad, they had enough contacts in Customs who would see to it that the duties matched the final Indian price overall!!!

Enough. Last month I went for a Pioneer KRP-500A plasma here (a decent deal for one of the last remaining icon pieces), shipped it home, paid all duties. No regrets at all. This is way way beyond all those stuffs I have seen and for the money spent, worth it. No dealer is better than bad dealer, I feel.

Try your options and when you run out of ideas, do as your mind tells you without hurting your pocket.

Good luck.
murali

Hey guys,

Need some help finding a good deal on a 42" plasma in Bangalore...

I'm interested in the following models:
  • Samsung A450
  • Panasonic G10
  • Panasonic S10
  • Panasonic X10

Anyone recently bought one and got a good deal?

Also folks from Chennai and Hyd, let me know if you know any dealers.

P.S Been around to a few shops (ezone etc) and really fed-up with the crappy service and lack of any proper demoing options. Anyone with the above tvs and wouldn't mind doing a home demo with my wd tv, please PM me. Promise not to track mud into the house :)

Samsung A450?
That is 2008 model and is discontinued.
Look for B450 (2009) or C450 (2010 - to be released next month) models.

Thanks,

Blasto's right... I meant the B450... will edit the OP to reflect that.

Lost interest in the Panny models after the sales guy in the Panasonic store refused to acknowledge possibility of the screen brightening issue.

Question to all B450 owners... what's the max resolution that the screen will take from PC VGA input?

Went price hunting over the weekend... Mixed bag in terms of customer service...

Samsung Plaza (Forum) offered me the B450 for 51K (the 430 was available for 47K). Also got a good look at the 3D TV...

Croma next door tried to fob off a display piece on me for 47K. I tried lowballing the sales guy but all he said was he'd throw in an extra year on the warranty.

The new Croma in Indranagar didn't have the B450... said they'd give me a call when the C450 comes in... They said 47K... and the sales guy said he'd bring the price down a little bit once the model is on the floor (in a couple of days so here's hoping :yahoo:)

gevarghe,

you are going to the wrong places for price hunting in Bangalore members of the forum have got better deals from Devi, Girias, Unilet and other smaller outlets similar to these so avoid ezone croma and such.

cheers
Rem

Hi

About a week back I have purchased a Panasonic Plasma 42 model no c-10 for Rs. 31,750/- from Burma Bazar in Chennai and the product is manufactured in Singapore on Mar 2010 for my nephew which is very good for its sound and picture quality. The same thing is available for 40.000 from Panasonic showroom.

Regards

Sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

This is the lowest price reported on this Forum for 42 C 10.
Best price in Delhi is from Alpha Radios ..... 34 K....... checked 1 month ago. Maybe it has touched 31.75 K now .......

Hi

About a week back I have purchased a Panasonic Plasma 42 model no c-10 for Rs. 31,750/- from Burma Bazar in Chennai and the product is manufactured in Singapore on Mar 2010 for my nephew which is very good for its sound and picture quality. The same thing is available for 40.000 from Panasonic showroom.

Regards

Sub

Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

wow, with a warranty and all that? Can you tell us the shop name?

Hi

Regards

Sub

Guys,

Got a quote of 31,900 for Panasonice Plasma P42C10 from Devi Jayanagar 2nd block blr. When asked for the final price he asked us to come down to the shop. So would be doing that this weekend I thk this is the lowest price quoted apart from the one from Burma bazaar.

Cant believe it I guess we can get the G10(Full HD) for around 45 to 48. Will check the prices and would post if here.

Cheers
Rem

I bought a LG 42" plasma TV for Rs.40,900 in Aug, 2009 at LG Shoppee, Abids, Hyd. I knew Panasonic is the best in plasma TVs, but the same specifications in Panasonic was costing me around 55k then. In Reliance Digital, I had a side by side comparision of 42" Panny and LG Plasma TVs. They looked very close and I could hardly find any difference. I checked with my DVDs. I was so fixed on Panny then, and I couldn't find any negetives for LG. 720p, 3HDMI In, 2Composite/component in, AV out, Higher contrast ratio than panny and most imortantly the DivX movies from USB drive is the killing feature which made me choose LG. I am not aware of what are the new models now. But, I was strictly considering Panny and LG then. I keep connected my desktop to TV with DVI-HDMI cable and also connect my laptop to TV with HDMI-HDMI cable to see Hi-Def movies. Till date I had no issues with this TV. Its a better TV with lesser price. So, consider this TV also. You can see my complete review at mouthshut.com

Guys,

Got a quote of 31,900 for Panasonice Plasma P42C10 from Devi Jayanagar 2nd block blr. When asked for the final price he asked us to come down to the shop. So would be doing that this weekend I thk this is the lowest price quoted apart from the one from Burma bazaar.

Cant believe it I guess we can get the G10(Full HD) for around 45 to 48. Will check the prices and would post if here.

Cheers
Rem

Yeah do post the price here. Even i am interested in one piece.(I am from Bangalore itself,meybe we can bargain more incase of 2 pieces).

Rem,
has any one purchased this panny model at 31 - 32k.
If any one has do let me know. I want to use it for Tata sky HD and PS3.

No update for more than 45 days guess the thread went dead ...
Why not call Devi and check out the current pricing ?

G10 will soon be replaced by G20

How about Panny V20 I am plannin to get one.
I also check Samy PSC550 earlier... pany has a neoPDP panel.. under 70K

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back