Looking for Anaamika (Punjabi) album

ravin

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me locate a cd from "Anaamika". They are a male Punjabi pop band based in the UK (1990s'). I am looking for their debut album, "Peenghan Pyar Diya".....(bhangra songs). Can anyone advise where is it available in India so that I can get hold of it. Thanks.

Let me check with one of my friend.. Long time back i saw this in his collection.... Will let you know if could locate..

Hi srinisundar,

Thanks, I hope your friend still has it in his collection. BTW, is your friend Punjabi or he just likes Bhangra music.

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me locate a cd from "Anaamika". They are a male Punjabi pop band based in the UK (1990s'). I am looking for their debut album, "Peenghan Pyar Diya".....(bhangra songs). Can anyone advise where is it available in India so that I can get hold of it. Thanks.

Is THIS what you are talking about....

Is THIS what you are talking about....

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your effort. Unfortunately this is not the one. Anaamika's debut album was released sometimes in 1992-1993. I have Bally Sagoo's remix of Peenghan Piyar Diya song but still cannot find the original artist.:sad:

Hi Guys,

Hi ravin

maybe by now u must've got what u r looking for.none the less u can visit this link www.rhythmhouse.in....they have some great music collection and can deliver thru courier to any part of the world.they also have a online payment facility and are thorough professionals.i have very recently availed of their service and am satisfied.

Last edited:
hi ravin

maybe by now u must've got what u r looking for.none the less u can visit this link Rhythm House Home....they have some great music collection and can deliver thru courier to any part of the world.they also have a online payment facility and are thorough professionals.i have very recently availed of their service and am satisfied.

thank you.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back