Looking for Big Bass

Getting to complete my system btw...
Got JBL Control Now as surrounds and B&W center channel HTM62 to go with my old B&W 602 S3 speakers... All partnered to the Denon 3310
The sound is so good, rich and full... I'm loving it...Looks like I'm getting my money's worth...
Just waiting to finalise the sub and i think i'll be a happy happy man...
I have started to believe that Denon and B&W are best partners...
Thanks all of you...

Last edited:
I have the polk audio dsw pro 500 paired with two jamo e875's. Got it for 22k.

I believe in leaving some room for my brain to adapt and adjust without focus. I also believe this is directly related to natural circumstances and price points. Have used 2 crossovers to separate the sub and allow it to take all the LF below 50hz and quite enjoying the experience.

I believe one should not shoot above the temporary configuration of their brains at that given point as it hampers gradual development in one are of thought. When my ears and body has outgrown the performance of this near tactile sub I will upgrade. I feel others should also go through the same process to help refine their upgrade choice quality. But thats just me. Many people would rather just get the thing and get over it with without the development required to decode the signal their brains receiving.

I have the polk audio dsw pro 500 paired with two jamo e875's. Got it for 22k.

Hi,
I've been looking at this sub but havent been able to audition it. Please shed some light on the sound quality... Is it tight or boomy.?
Secondly, where did you get it for 22 k... Thats a very attractive price tag...Cheers!!!

It's a funny story, I found a post on hifivision from someone in bangalore who quoted 22k for a dsw 500. I didnt even know if this were true or not.

I went to profx, told em hey, This subs selling for 22k in bangalore sell me one wont you?
They were like wth?? hmm.. 22??..hmmm..let me check..ok no problem I will get this from bangalore itself give me 1 week and u can have it for 22.

next week I had it XD its a damn nice sub. Just as good as the dsw 600, same body build and features, a remote with controls. It may be 200w continious but its 400 dynamic and if one wants to know what kind of lf it produces.. I will tell them it goes low enough to produce tactile sensation and flutter cloth without air flow.

from another store from someone in bangalore who said he found I got it from ProFX gurgaon aka studio 4 . They did not have this in stock, with my insight from hifivision I straight out told them the price I found somewhere on hifivision which was 22k. Told them

I heard the velodyne cht15 costs around 58k MRP and it was really sweet for movies, didn't hear it for music. The HSU or Elemental design subs are good options but you wont get a demo in India and have to order online.

got the Velo cht 15q finally... Its been with me for almost a month now.... loving the movie punch...shakes the windows and the big time...I can feel the bass just like in the theatre.... Little slow for music, but satisfies me as i played around with the delay... and now it gives me a club like sound which i was looking for....thanks all for the help...\
cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back