LOOKING FOR CLASS A AMPLIFIERS FOR MUSIC PURPOSE

Just curious. Are there any Indian makers of class A solid state amps?
Hi Sachin 😁

Both indiq from bangalore and O&B from pune make class A amps. The last time I checked, O&B had some nicely built AB mono blocks on their site.

Edit : I just remembered that innovation audio from hyderabad also made class A amps, that were built like a tank and liked by the local members who tried them. But if my memory serves me right, they were on the expensive side, compared to the rest of the domestic competition.

I'm using Pass f5 power amp with Tube Pre (Mullard tubes) and BOSOZ pre with f5. Incredible sound... beautiful sound stage, imaging and clarity. Using EPOS speakers and considering Focal Theva as another set in the upcoming future.

Vinyl/ CDs/ Digital all are pleasing to soul. Class A is really a winner for me.

More than happy.

I am looking for class A amplifiers only for music listening.
Existing speakers Focal 714 chorus. Himedia q10 pro, SONY PS5 and Denon 4200W.

OPTION 1) https://soundfoundations.in/products/avante-sa-60-class-a-power-amplifier/
OPTION 2) SIGNATURE SAPTAK
OPTION 3) Your valuable suggestions.

Budget -up to Rs 2 Lakh

Auditioned signature saptak ,very good .Just want to know how they will sound in comparison to AVANTE SA 60 please.

Need your valuable inputs.

Thanks a a lot for your time.

shiv
If you havent picked something yet, do check out the Musical Fidelity A1. Pure class A, 25 watts ballsy sound amplifier. It will come around you budget too.

Back