Looking for LED TV- Full HD- 2D - 50k-70k

kapilg

Hi Friends,

Please do not mind if similar questions have been answered by you in other threads. With Diwali around,everyday in newspaper I see something new, so this question.

I am looking for a LED TV, Full HD, Minimum 46 inches in the price range for 50k-70k. Need your suggestion on the models. I am not keen on 3D as I think this will still take some years to mature. However sound of the TV should be good. I assume it will be edge lit, not many back lit are around.

Please suggest where should I start exploring.

Has anyone heard of Sharp LED? Any comments.

Looking forward to your advice,
K

46 inchers led at 70k is a problem....
sony ex650 is 62k.......40 inch. best choice in led 40 inch entry catagory.

however if you want size....a 50 incher 2d full hd plasma can be within or slighly more than 70k........

50 incher semi hd panasonic or samasung plasmas can be had well under 60k...

however plasmas offer superior pipcture but has some drawbacks..read LED Vs Plasma carefully before taking a adesicion..

and a demo is very very neccsesary to understand your choice.

46 inchers led at 70k is a problem....
sony ex650 is 62k.......40 inch. best choice in led 40 inch entry catagory.

however if you want size....a 50 incher 2d full hd plasma can be within or slighly more than 70k........

50 incher semi hd panasonic or samasung plasmas can be had well under 60k...

however plasmas offer superior pipcture but has some drawbacks..read LED Vs Plasma carefully before taking a adesicion..

and a demo is very very neccsesary to understand your choice.

Thanks Prosenjit,

Do not want to go for Plasma. Yday saw a panasonic Ad in HT for 50" - 50K. Dont remember the model. So am looking at something similar.

Lets wait for more experts' suggestions.

have you demoed plasma and led side by side..and didnt liked the picture...
if so..its okay.otherwise please demo.

and panasonic ad 50 incher 50k is fro X series plasma 2d semi hd....i presume
no other stuff is around 50k.cant be.:D

no 46 incher goo dled is under 70k....

Prosenjit,

Sorry, it was for 70 K. Model is Panasonic TH-L50EM5D. Any comment on this model !

Have reviewed plasma and LED side by side and want to go for LED.

Thanks

At 70K and 46", you will get Samsung 5 Series, Toshiba PX200, maybe some LG model and none from Sony.

Have you really compared plasma vs. LED at the equivalent price range?

At 70K and 46", you will get Samsung 5 Series, Toshiba PX200, maybe some LG model and none from Sony.

Have you really compared plasma vs. LED at the equivalent price range?

Hi.
Thanks.
I have compared plasma with LED and still want to go with LED. This is because for movies I already have a HT set up with Epson8350. Primary purpose of TV is for kids.

What are your views on below options. Dont want to compromise on size !

Samsung UA46EH5000R
Samsung UA46EH6030R
LG 47LS5700
Sharp LC-46LE835M
Samsung 6 Series is good; but you will have to increment your budget significantly.

Prosenjit,

Sorry, it was for 70 K. Model is Panasonic TH-L50EM5D. Any comment on this model !

Have reviewed plasma and LED side by side and want to go for LED.

Thanks

Pls Tell me how u decided to go for LED after side by side copare.
I also going to buy but confused as whether go for 46 in LED or 55 inch Plasma at same Price. [ No frill TV]

Pls Tell me how u decided to go for LED after side by side copare.
I also going to buy but confused as whether go for 46 in LED or 55 inch Plasma at same Price. [ No frill TV]

The reflection was a HUGE turn off for me. Even though I wanted a PLASMA.. sadly I am being pushed towards a LED. Saw both the LED and PLASMA side by side and what a difference in terms of reflection. I have a window direcrly opp the TV area so I know this is gonna be a problem.

Manoaj

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back