Looking for Malayalam Records.

Hi Dude

i too was looking for few malayalam Records few years back , i got only few records , but the recording was very poor .
Now i have started buying the CDs from Tharangini records OWNED BY Dr.Yesudas which produces very good malayalam songs ( Devotional and Classical ) for just Rs.75/-

Regards
Mohan.

Hi Dude

i too was looking for few malayalam Records few years back , i got only few records , but the recording was very poor .
Now i have started buying the CDs from Tharangini records OWNED BY Dr.Yesudas which produces very good malayalam songs ( Devotional and Classical ) for just Rs.75/-

Regards
Mohan.

Dear Mohan,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, if you come across any source for Malayalam Records, kindly share with me.

Regards,
Suresh
[email protected]

Contact the following phone no. May be they can help u

voice of kerala, oyitty road, calicut, kerala, india tel. 0495 2721759 and mobile 9847229941

Contact the following phone no. May be they can help u

voice of kerala, oyitty road, calicut, kerala, india tel. 0495 2721759 and mobile 9847229941

Thanks. I know this person - Mr. VP Abdul Salam. But good stuff is not available with him now.

Best wishes,
Suresh

I am also looking for malayalam LP's.....:sad:

Studiomaster
---------------------------

Philips 333 Record Player...

Last edited:
hi studiomaster,

so you've got a philips 333 record player? in good working condition? congrats! :)

I got a Philips Player 33 with Philips speakers, but it is on stylus not magnetic catridge. just a small start...:), working very well with 3 speeds, 33,45,78

Last edited:
Hi,

Raja's contact number is 9847278171...he has got a huge collection at cochin..but malayalam is few..u get good hindi and english lp's..price will be in the range of 80 to 100 rs/record...his son is also having a similar business at chennai.

Hello Sharad,
thanks a lot for this useful website. I can spot lot of bengali vinyls that I am willing to purchase. Normally how long they take to deliver these vinyls?
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

It takes about 10 days to reach me.
The packaging is not as good as acoustic sounds but better than Amazon.

Thanks,
Sharad

Hi Dude

Regards
Mohan.

dear mohan. Any address can u refer please. Especially tharangini audio.thanks.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back