Malayalam LP Release - Tamarapookkalum Njnum

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

sureshkuranjalayil

One of my friend told me that he has seen a news in Asianet (or Kairali) that a new Malayalam LP Record containing 8 songs of Devarajan Master is being released shortly.

I have tried to get more information on this LP release but in vain. If anybody is having any information on this, kindly share the same - like who is releasing this LP, when it is expected etc.

Regards
Suresh Babu

snappysam

LP Malayalam lovers are in for a treat.
INRECO too is coming out with a new Malayalam LP "Ente Swarm". It's got 9 Evergreen Malayalam hits. This LP is more affordable too. It is priced at Rs1800 compared to Rs2500 of "Thamarapookalum Njanum" - I have purchased this LP. Songs are not popular ones. They used the DMM process for LP production.

INRECO has a Google Form link and is accepting pre-orders. If you send me a message on my number, I can send the link.

INRECO says they are going to use Analog Master Tapes as the source.

Currently music lovers in Kerala are going bonkers over LPs and Pre-recorded Cassette tapes. It is a resurgence of sorts. Sure is exciting.

santnai

LP Malayalam lovers are in for a treat.
INRECO too is coming out with a new Malayalam LP "Ente Swarm". It's got 9 Evergreen Malayalam hits. This LP is more affordable too. It is priced at Rs1800 compared to Rs2500 of "Thamarapookalum Njanum" - I have purchased this LP. Songs are not popular ones. They used the DMM process for LP production.

INRECO has a Google Form link and is accepting pre-orders. If you send me a message on my number, I can send the link.

INRECO says they are going to use Analog Master Tapes as the source.

Currently music lovers in Kerala are going bonkers over LPs and Pre-recorded Cassette tapes. It is a resurgence of sorts. Sure is exciting.
Thanks for sharing the information. Can you please share the link?