Looking for small speakers for surrounds

I haven’t. I did try the JBL control one liked those.

I eventually went with Monitor Audio Bronze 1.
They are a little bigger than what I was looking for but the deal was too good to pass up.
I just hope that they go well with the Kef’s.
That's great . As far as your happy with them nothing matters. Not sure about Monitor as I've not heard any, but I'm sure you would've made the right choice since you know what you wanted apart from what the kef provide . All the best .

I haven’t. I did try the JBL control one liked those.

I eventually went with Monitor Audio Bronze 1.
They are a little bigger than what I was looking for but the deal was too good to pass up.
I just hope that they go well with the Kef’s.
Though I must admit, have heard a lot about the Monitor award winning series and that they are great at what they do.What range are they priced, if you don't mind me asking about the deal you got for the BS.

Not sure about Monitor as I've not heard any, but
I haven’t tried them either. It’s a blind purchase based solely on the price.
What range are they priced, if you don't mind me asking about the deal you got for the BS.
It’s a discontinued model from the Bronze 5G series. The current Bronze series is 6G.
I got a brand new pair for 79 euros so about 6500 bucks.

I haven’t tried them either. It’s a blind purchase based solely on the price.

It’s a discontinued model from the Bronze 5G series. The current Bronze series is 6G.
I got a brand new pair for 79 euros so about 6500 bucks.
😁😝 You haven't tried them ?? That's an awesome deal you got for yourself, been reading about the bronze series and they seem to be well made. Please do let us know what you finally think after its all setup. Tk care. Cheers .

😁😝 You haven't tried them ??
Nah. I got a call from my friend who was supposed to buy Monitor Audio Radius 45 for me that the store had an offer on these. I had like 5 mins to decide.

Please do let us know what you finally think after its all setup.

Yeah. Probably sometime around the end of next week. Haven’t received the speakers yet.

Nah. I got a call from my friend who was supposed to buy Monitor Audio Radius 45 for me that the store had an offer on these. I had like 5 mins to decide.

Yeah. Probably sometime around the end of next week. Haven’t received the speakers yet.
Finally i saw those lovely Monitors you ordered. Man they are so well made and drop dead gorgeous( esp the shade you got). That's a huge load of Bronze that you landed for 79 euros🤣.All the very best in getting them setup for your 5.1.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back