Looking for speakers for yamaha htr 3067

Ashh

I have yamaha Htr3067, it came as a package home theater. Now i want to upgrade front speakers. I liked neutral and balanced sound with accurate timings. By searches and review i decided to chose elac b 5.2, wharfedale diamond 11.1, yamaha 8390, pioneer bs22, pioneer sp 22. I have not listened any of these. But my priorities for music is clear. Just want ti choose the best.
Please suggest.

Add Dali zensor series,Fyne audio, to that list. Lot's of places in India have dealer's where you can audition these speakers.

Thank you for reply. I will consider that too. But i live at a place where market is very backword. I cant audition that. So i decide only on account of reviews

There is one more thing. I just wondering if my htr 3067 is enough for good stereo experience. Or i have to go for stereo receivers.

If you are a regular listener, no issues should be there. But yes, for a better stereo experience, you need an amplifier. For now, invest as much as you can in speakers.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back