Looking for stereo amplifier for Jamo e875

Honestly i dont know why jamo put the c4 series in the concert line, it should be in the s 5 6 7 line as s8 or something.

Now that is taking things too far..!! :D Have you heard them before?

I have heard the C605 and S8 while I purchased (and also E series).

S8 was pure junk. (period)
S406 was a disgrace (I hope you do not think this is the one I have).

C405 and C407 only passed the bass I wanted with the midrange I wanted.
Others did not have the bass I wanted.

C605 and C607 traded bass for midrange. They had their own list of short comings. If your speakers were anywhere related to these, they dont have the bass. But I haven't heard them so, no comments.

Now, Why would you compare the C405 to S8. grrr.

oh I didnt know there was an s8 =S I said the c4 SHOULD be called an s8 lol. didnt know there was an s8 already :p but yeah the c4's are pretty good with bass/mids. The 605 and 607 is the descendant of the e850 and e875 but one was originally around 1600 USD while the c6's were 400-600 usd pricebracket internationally. Thats why I got the e8 and not the c6. But regardless the e8/c6 midrange is quite something. I'd definitely take it over better highs or better lows.

Here I made this ages ago
http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/9220-massive-jamo-c-e-s-series-speaker-informal-review.html

Last edited:
The 605 and 607 is the descendant of the e850 and e875 but one was originally around 16000 USD while the c6's were 400-600 usd pricebracket internationally. Thats why I got the e8 and not the c6. [/url]

Then seriously the E8s cannot be compared to C4/6 etall.
As I said, I have never heard them. Neither have I seen them in india.

You preserve them like your sold. :D

Uh Oh.. :clapping: Great writeup bro..
Exactly what I was saying all through..

The first of the new post klipsch era jamo concert series. The c405 ( Rs 35,000 ) and c407 ( Rs. 46,000 ) ....
This series demonstrates a certain degree of clarity combined with a well crossed over LF . Certain percussion sequence instrumentations were weak but I feel this was due to a shady setup and connection to marantz 6xxx amp. vocals were clear and nowhere near as weak as the s718,

(....)

Now I compared it with the c605 and 607 I immediately noticed the c6 series literally had no bass, yet it was priced almost 20k above. Why?
After a good 20 minutes of auditioning off another marantz amp I realised my initial conclusion was wrong, the bass was there but highly controlled. Until and unless the track had dedicated frequencies for mid bass and lows they would not kick in.

(....)

Well, the bass being lesser pronounced is the reason I had to discard the C6.

And holy ****
You got the E8 for <30k??? I pity the seller.. :D

I made a typo with the 16000 meant 1600 usd.

Now that I read that write up after 2 years I feel certain aspects of it were too enthusiastic lol. Bit more mellow now XD.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back