Lost! My Project Phonobox Power Adapter

soulforged

We shifted houses a few weeks ago and now I cannot find the power adapter for my project phonobox SE :(

Any idea if I could get a replacement in Bangalore? Can I use a different brand instead? Any suggestions on alternatives?

TIA!

contact abhishek cary audio design he used to do project he might be able to get you a replacement.

regards

We shifted houses a few weeks ago and now I cannot find the power adapter for my project phonobox SE :(

Any idea if I could get a replacement in Bangalore? Can I use a different brand instead? Any suggestions on alternatives?

TIA!

hi Soulforged,

you can use a different adaptor with the same voltage and current ratings. as for the original one, i can try to get you one. we had a few, just need to check if one is still there. will inform you on that.

in case you plan to go for some other adaptor or make one, please keep in mind that they use AC (at the output) adaptors with 16 volts, 1 ampere output

thanks and regards,

Abhishek, Audio Dynamics

Last edited:
hey thanx abhishek...let me know if you can get me a replacement...in the meantime i'll look around for another adapter...16v 1amp...i'll *have* to look around...

and thanks to george sir and steven too...

thanx guys...had a blissful weekend with the TT churning out Sade, Vivaldi and Richart Strauss...I think even the adapter was enjoying it after being (by mistake) relegated to being a handycam adapter and stashed away as such :D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back