Lot of glasswool

wavetingle

Hi Friends...

Recently there was an incident at our manufacturing unit....which created the need for a lot of glasswool sheets to be changed and now i am left with over 2700 sq ft of glasswool sheets with no use. many of them are torn into two pieces but mostly fresh.

as i have already described my theatre...any ideas on how to add some acoustics to it using the glasswool.

and also if any of your guys require any quantity of these sheets....i will be glad to conribute.

cheers

Raviraaj Agrawal

Hi Friends...

Recently there was an incident at our manufacturing unit....which created the need for a lot of glasswool sheets to be changed and now i am left with over 2700 sq ft of glasswool sheets with no use. many of them are torn into two pieces but mostly fresh.

as i have already described my theatre...any ideas on how to add some acoustics to it using the glasswool.

and also if any of your guys require any quantity of these sheets....i will be glad to conribute.

cheers

Raviraaj Agrawal

Count me in for a small quanitiy of glasswool . will send you a PM

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back