love instead of study..

salesman1-300x300.jpg

hi gobble,

you have to be 7 feet tall to carry that off (wearing those beads)
well, are you?:)

I plan to dig a cave underground and line the walls with the beads to protect myself from radiation, Aliens and the likes .. :)

cheers

If you are talking about Indian pariah dogs, there is no pedigree to them:). But they are hardy and loyal to the extreme. I am sure you would be happy with them.

But a point to note is that they are more natural dogs. They may not obey every one of our 'commands' instantaneously. I have grown to like dogs with a personality.

The catch is though, that you cant have the cake and eat it too:). If you like a dog with personality then one has got to be ready to be disappointed when your dog disagrees with you in the least expected of times!

+100 to strays and mongrels :)

On the border, stray dogs are Army's new best friends - India - NEWS - The Times of India

Cheers

Hi Dinyaar
The Panamera finally launches in india. The base model starts at 1.4 cr ex-showroom :)

Its more of a 4 door sports car. I dont think wannabe S class, 7 series, and A8 owners would actually buy a Panamera unless they want a a genuine sports car which has place for 4 people to sit in reasonable comfort

HI Rikhav,
Yes yes yes its there at the showroom. I believe no test drives yet.
Yes its a proper 4 seater but then so is the BMW 7 as the 5th passenger sits on a 'hard' surface without any cushoning. The Mercedes can accomodate a 5th person with some degree of comfort.
Yes its an elongated 911, and reports are that it handles like it too.
Pricing is what was being reported in the mags. 1.4Cr AND 2CR. Not for blokes like me sadly!
Definately does not have the space of the S class but then it offers so much more. I think it will sell here in India too, even if we dont have the roads to drive these cars on, as it will make a statement.
Rgds

Hi Dinyaar
The Panamera finally launches in india. The base model starts at 1.4 cr ex-showroom :)

Its more of a 4 door sports car. I dont think wannabe S class, 7 series, and A8 owners would actually buy a Panamera unless they want a a genuine sports car which has place for 4 people to sit in reasonable comfort

Pricing is a dampner it should hve been proced close to or around the 1cr mark.

But then the Panamera is in competition with the Ferrari California or a Scaglietti rather than the 7 series or the S class .

I guess the Ferrari is even more expensive.

Waiting to see one on road or most probably will go for DARSHAN next weekend as Dinyaar said its on display :)

I am no automobile guru but i feel out of all car manufacturers Porsche is one who has been very innovative in last many years

More alarming news about radiation Man, watch the talk - Health - Health & Fitness - Life - The Times of India

Sorry to revive a dead thread but this will be of interest.

Regards

aiyyo gobble,

THIS IS THE END MY FRIEND!!

I THINK i am going to turn in all my credit cards, sell my house and my car and go to a remote village in tamil nadu with my audio equipment.

where i probably will find peaceful death at the hands (or cilia) of H1N1 virus!

dying with a huge cellphone tumor in the head cannot be a very pleasant experience - wait a minute - that headache on the right side - could it be..........?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

aiyyo gobble,

THIS IS THE END MY FRIEND!!

I THINK i am going to turn in all my credit cards, sell my house and my car and go to a remote village in tamil nadu with my audio equipment.

where i probably will find peaceful death at the hands (or cilia) of H1N1 virus!

dying with a huge cellphone tumor in the head cannot be a very pleasant experience - wait a minute - that headache on the right side - could it be..........?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Quick tell me .. if I help you survive a minute longer .... will you Will me your audio gear? (running for a paper and pen ...) :licklips:

Cheers

Had always been a Pajero fan all through school and college days, but when my turn to spend came, had to go with modest choices. So my progression in onroad personal commutation goes something like this.

BSA SLR --> Hercules RockShox --> Kinetic Honda --> Hero Honda CBZ --> Enfield Machismo.

Sandro ZipDrive --> Ford Fiesta --> Toyota Camry --> Mazda 6 Ultra ..............in few years!

All black.:)

Cheers.

Just happened to come across this old thread! I did manage to get my then dream car in 2014 after all; a Dodge Charger SRT. I've been toying with the idea for an upgrade again and ended up here. The current crop of Charger, 3-Series, 300C, Genesis G70, Accord Sport, Stinger etc. are being considered.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back