M&K Subwoofer V 10 vs SVS

X man

Anyone heard M&K V10 subwoofer..? Hadnt heard about the brand much, but did a demo for both HT and music.. sounded very good night and day difference vs. my velo impact 10..for movies and also very good with music too. They are the guys who started sub but wonder why there arent much reviews or its not so well known...atleast in India..

Since I havent heard SVS.. wanted to know how does it compare.

Have heard the thx150. Compared to svs pb2000. My experience is that svs is better for movies while the M&K was better for music. Well comparing the vfm, svs is always better

Anyone heard M&K V10 subwoofer..? Hadnt heard about the brand much, but did a demo for both HT and music.. sounded very good night and day difference vs. my velo impact 10..for movies and also very good with music too. They are the guys who started sub but wonder why there arent much reviews or its not so well known...atleast in India..

Since I havent heard SVS.. wanted to know how does it compare.

Where did you hear the M&K subwoofer? I would like to hear it and see what is great / bad about it.

Heard it at alliance ...Mumbai .movies it goes fairly deep...had great punch too..and music also very good..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back