Marantz CD17 MK III

prashant_dv

Hello Everyone,

Do we have any fellow member of this forum using Marantz CD17 MK III player? If yes, i would like to know your review on this product if possible.

Thanks Rallynut..!

I'm not sure, but yes this is a signature series and i am currently running this CDP and is absolutely fantastic... its got a good soundstage, which even a couple of my friends commented on..

like u just posted prashant,u like the player,and i think thats all the relevance needed ;)!!!!enjoy the music,cheers

Over all neutral and musical player. I am using it with axiom passive pre kimber streak and qed reference ic with lexicon nt 412 with un bridged mode with only 125 watts p.c with my mission book shelf speker. Speaker wire qed x tube. Complete studio performance. So much live no exaggeration. Sturdy player no jitter. Perfect choice. ALSO I HAVE USED MARANTZ 63 KI SIG MK III AND CYRUS 7 CDP WITH THIS COMBO. OF ALL MORE STURDY AND NEUTRAL DYNAMIC IS CD 17 MKIII

Last edited:
Clearcut, you seem to be using some really good components in your setup. But what confuses me is that your signature says Quad 22L but your post mentions you are using Missions..

How does the Quad 22L sound with this player ? If i were to be using this CD Player and Quad paired with Marantz PM8000 Int amplifier.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back