Marantz CD6002+NAD c325BEE+WharfeDale 9.2 Review

Marsilians the amp is an integrated Nad and basically this Interconnect is to replace the metal links which link the pre section to the power section. Since they are very close to each other square wave is suggesting the shortest length possible.

Square wave i am not sure why a 3 inch IC will sound any better than a 30 inch IC as basically we are linking a pre to a power amp (albiet in the same chassis)
Maybe i am missing something?
Rgds

^^
SQ is talking about the pre power connections in the same integerated NAD 325 BEE amp inself
the connectores arehalf an inch apart
hes not referring to diff pre and power amps

oops dinyaar ji beat me there

Marsilians the amp is an integrated Nad and basically this Interconnect is to replace the metal links which link the pre section to the power section. Since they are very close to each other square wave is suggesting the shortest length possible.

Square wave i am not sure why a 3 inch IC will sound any better than a 30 inch IC as basically we are linking a pre to a power amp (albiet in the same chassis)
Rgds

Got it - thx for the clarification.

Rgds

Hi Dinyaar,
If the interconnect is of the best quality, the length should not matter. Making a 3 inch interconnect with the best material and connectors is the most cost effective way to approach this. I cannot see anyone using a 10k interconnect to replace the jumpers. Hence the suggestion.

Thanks for sharing your frank opinions guys. I guess will continue to carry the burden of the NAD on my back for a while until I relocate and have to sell off my stuff, or till my next windfall of money (ex: lottery).

I would love to hear the Marantz, if anyone here in Blore volunteers to demo it for me.

Kind Regards

Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum.I have a pair of klipsch rf 10 which I run with a vintage Sony amp.I am looking for a good amp and in case anyone have a Nad amp for sale please inform.I heard Nad amps sound little warmer which will suit my Klipsch speakers.

Warm Regards

Hi Asit,

In case you want to sell off the Nad Please let me know.I am looking for an amp to pair with my Klipsch speakers.

Warm Regards

I think you have the right speakers to use a tube amp. They are high sensitivity speakers that do not need too much power. I think 5-10 watts of power should shake your house.

regards

Hi Newbee,

My Nad amp is already gone some time ago. It's flattering to know that my used amps are so much in demand, because a few others have also enquired. I am not parting with my other old HK6300 amp. Sorry and wish you success in your amp hunt.

Regards.

Hi Gobble, . Read your writeup and others comments, thoroughly enjoyed it, but Man!!! your thread has both enriched me, at the same time baffled me to the extent of quitting the thoughts of getting a new stereo setup, what with so many tech jargons , i never knew existed. It is too much for someone trying to enter the hifi(midfi) zone. I thought setting up a stereo system was just to get a decent pair of speakes and amp and hook them up to your player. But boy!! i do have a long way to go. (BTW, trying to get 9.1/2 with a suitable amp, rest of the things, will learn along the way)

Hi Gobble, . Read your writeup and others comments, thoroughly enjoyed it, but Man!!! your thread has both enriched me, at the same time baffled me to the extent of quitting the thoughts of getting a new stereo setup, what with so many tech jargons , i never knew existed. It is too much for someone trying to enter the hifi(midfi) zone. I thought setting up a stereo system was just to get a decent pair of speakes and amp and hook them up to your player. But boy!! i do have a long way to go. (BTW, trying to get 9.1/2 with a suitable amp, rest of the things, will learn along the way)

Thanks. Please be aware I have purchased new speakers since. They are full range using a fostex 166e driver and i plan to pair it with a tube preamp. I've discovered traits in speakers since then that I wanted and correspondingly did not like in the 9.2s. This was my first step into the hifi journey and my impressions should be considered that of a newbie. Looking back I can't help thinking that the achievements of the talented musicians I listened to swayed and influenced my opinions about the qualities of my system.

So after reading all reviews you ultimately should judge for yourself by listening to a variety of equipment before a purchase.

HTH
Regards

What new speakers? Any ideal how psb alpha b1 compare with 9.2. Read it is good for classical music. Any thoughts on that? I listen to diverse genres from rock to carnatic, so a bit confused.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back