Marantz PM8005 or Cambridge CXA80

In India it's not always possible to audition. Some of us rely on online magazines, reviews and write-ups off the internet. Paid or not. Everything in life has a price and comes for a price. If there are paid reviews, so be it. It's still a very good source of information to most of us common folk.

In India it's not always possible to audition. Some of us rely on online magazines, reviews and write-ups off the internet. Paid or not. Everything in life has a price and comes for a price. If there are paid reviews, so be it. It's still a very good source of information to most of us common folk.

true it's not always possible to audition...but do it whenever possible

I bought all my stuff from US sitting in India...did as much homework as possible...luckily havent gone wrong on anything yet

Absolutely True

true it's not always possible to audition...but do it whenever possible

I bought all my stuff from US sitting in India...did as much homework as possible...luckily havent gone wrong on anything yet
How do buy stuff From US? Please tell me. I also want many stuff from US buy saldy don't how to?

How do buy stuff From US? Please tell me. I also want many stuff from US buy saldy don't how to?

I travel once a year so I get myself. Or if you know someone who's travelling then check if they can carry.

Importing is just too much of a headache

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back