Marantz PM8005 or Cambridge CXA80

Bronze 6 in my list. I liked its sound signature and build quality, it will match cxa 80?
Personally have not heard the combo, but it should work. Since you are liking sound signature of bronze6 then suggest you just take demo of them with cx80 first. That will probably be the reference for subsequent demo's or probably you won't need to hear others if you like this combo only.
xt8f will need better amp to do justice. i have heard xt8f with denon 2500 amp, it was a very good combo. But the xt8f are big speakers, will need a large room to do justice.

Personally have not heard the combo, but it should work. Since you are liking sound signature of bronze6 then suggest you just take demo of them with cx80 first. That will probably be the reference for subsequent demo's or probably you won't need to hear others if you like this combo only.
xt8f will need better amp to do justice. i have heard xt8f with denon 2500 amp, it was a very good combo. But the xt8f are big speakers, will need a large room to do justice.
My room size is 375 square feet and its L shaped , is suitable for xt8f?

Two things to be critical about is sound signature and driving hard at loud volumes. Then listen to the same track again with both amps and give it a score on a notepad. You made your decision. That's what most important in Hifi journey.

Tannoy xt 8f will drive easily with cxa80 in full potential?
Not a good combination. Very bright. Heard it. The XT8f I don’t think are available in India anymore. You can’t use an amp that costs half the price of the speakers. The speakers demand a more powerful amp. Do justice. Else get smaller speakers and use the cx80.

Not a good combination. Very bright. Heard it. The XT8f I don’t think are available in India anymore. You can’t use an amp that costs half the price of the speakers. The speakers demand a more powerful amp. Do justice. Else get smaller speakers and use the cx80.
Tannoy stopped sales in India? Did you heard it with creek 100a?

He owns the Tannoys XT8 and has a Creek amp driving them!
Tannoy xt8f is only one of in my list, its not my ultimate speakers, there is another speakers in my favourites, will audition and decide , and i realize that it will take long time to confirm..

Celester is exactly right. The tannoy's have a fast and punchy sound, which can be provoked into sounding bright with the CXA80 . I would advise to avoid this pairing. The cambridge cxa series need speakers on the warmer side of neutral to give a neutral sounding output.

As suggested by senior members, please decide on your speakers first. Then you can look for the amp to drive them. Speakers have to suit your room, and then the amp has to suit your speakers. Going backwards will result in heart break.

Celester is exactly right. The tannoy's have a fast and punchy sound, which can be provoked into sounding bright with the CXA80 . I would advise to avoid this pairing. The cambridge cxa series need speakers on the warmer side of neutral to give a neutral sounding output.

As suggested by senior members, please decide on your speakers first. Then you can look for the amp to drive them. Speakers have to suit your room, and then the amp has to suit your speakers. Going backwards will result in heart break.
what speakers will better match with cambridge cxa 80 in your opinion?

what speakers will better match with cambridge cxa 80 in your opinion?

I would suggest qacoustics, spendor, dynaudio (only slightly warm ), proAc, sonus Faber, wharfdale and harbeth. But they are all at different price points. The tannoy prestige line is also warm, but not the revolution line from which the xt6f and xt8f belong. I can't remember all the speakers from the back of my hand.

But I would definitely advise against using tannoy revolution series and monitor audios.

But if you haven't bought the amp already, I would suggest going with the marantz. As most speakers in this range are tuned to sound a little bright, to give an impression of clarity, a warm and organic sounding amp like the marantz will work with more speakers than the cambridge audio.

I would suggest qacoustics, spendor, dynaudio (only slightly warm ), proAc, sonus Faber, wharfdale and harbeth. But they are all at different price points. The tannoy prestige line is also warm, but not the revolution line from which the xt6f and xt8f belong. I can't remember all the speakers from the back of my hand.

But I would definitely advise against using tannoy revolution series and monitor audios.

But if you haven't bought the amp already, I would suggest going with the marantz. As most speakers in this range are tuned to sound a little bright, to give an impression of clarity, a warm and organic sounding amp like the marantz will work with more speakers than the cambridge audio.
can you suggest any amp or amps in 1.5L with any speakers suits?

no

no package with speakers and amp , i only want about amp that suits most speakers in 1.5 L range(amps)? :)

Haha...that's really difficult to look at it that way. There has to be synergy between both. A great amp and a great speaker are not always a great match. For example, both naim and focal are sister companies. But you can kill most people with a combination of the two :D

Better would be to search for some successful combinations and then decide. Iam posting two links below, from hifi dealers in UK. They are links to their hifi packages. So considering that dealers are selling them as packages, they should be a good match. So please go through their different combinations and decide what you think you can find from that in India.

https://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/c-111-hi-fipackages.aspx#pgnum=&sort=

https://www.richersounds.com/hi-fi/hi-fi-packages.html

Forgot to mention, cambridge audio is owned by richer sounds. So you will find more cambridge audio combinations on their site :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back