Marantz SR-5015 or Yamaha RX-A2A

The Marantz SR6012 I have has 2 inbuilt fans which give some cooling but I have added this which makes a big difference.

Thanks for this useful info, i was not even aware that such products are available. Is it required for 5015? Where can i get this in India or do i have to import it?

Thanks for this useful info, i was not even aware that such products are available. Is it required for 5015? Where can i get this in India or do i have to import it?
Will need to import it or have a friend carry it. I am looking for a front exhaust one for my 5015.

Now a days Marantz AVR come with inbuilt fans @ bottom of heatsink. If avr is heating up too much then run on Echo mode.
But i don't see any fans inside 5015, atlist in YouTube videos where they shown internal, i didn't see any.

Also if we run on Echo, will it not impact the performance?

Will need to import it or have a friend carry it. I am looking for a front exhaust one for my 5015.
Are there front exhaust? I mean how that going to work given there is no heat dispensing grill on front unlike the top.

Could you please share some link or snaps so atlist i get an idea how it works.

Are there front exhaust? I mean how that going to work given there is no heat dispensing grill on front unlike the top.

Could you please share some link or snaps so atlist i get an idea how it works.

See this...not sure about this online website

Here is the other model

Compare the specs and decide

Found Amazon links

Check with your HT dealers in your location , maybe they can offer the same at competitive rates.....before closing any deal check Aircom website and Youtube videos to understand better and decide on the model which works best for your avr as we all place the AVR differently and some would prefer rear exhaust or Front Exhaust or Top exhaust

See this...not sure about this online website

Here is the other model

Compare the specs and decide
Cool, these are in INR, need to check the website's authenticity. Amazon in that sense will be peace of mind to purchase from.

But as you suggested, let me check with local dealer first. In home audio, even for most of the big appliances, i mostly found that local dealers provide better price compare to online offers.

Thanks👍

Cool, these are in INR, need to check the website's authenticity. Amazon in that sense will be peace of mind to purchase from.

But as you suggested, let me check with local dealer first. In home audio, even for most of the big appliances, i mostly found that local dealers provide better price compare to online offers.

Thanks👍

Welcome and all the best!

Thanks👍
are you buying in india or importing? if india, what prices are being quoted pls.

are you buying in india or importing? if india, what prices are being quoted pls.
Hi, not sure about India price other than whats shown in above links in thread. Yet to check with dealer. Although i am not in a hurry.. so, will take sometime before going for it

Yes. Place them in a way that the hot air is sucked out and not air blown into it.

AVR will remain cool even if used hours on end.
Sound really value for money solution for heating issues. But what is the noise level? From how far can we hear the fan running in a silent room?

Sound really value for money solution for heating issues. But what is the noise level? From how far can we hear the fan running in a silent room?
Very quiet. You will have to keep your ear to it to hear.

It's a USB fan though. I used to plug it into my computer. Sometimes to my AVR too.

Thank you friends for all your advice and insight. Its really helped a lot in deciding.

I finally decided to go Marantz way and bought the SR5015. Its really awesome both in term of music and movie playback. Its a big improvement compare to what i had earlier.

Thanks again... Cheers!!!
Congratulations on your purchase!
I am in a similar dilemma, wether to go for the RX V6A or the SR 5015 or the A2A
Did you give these a listen before buying?

Congratulations on your purchase!
I am in a similar dilemma, wether to go for the RX V6A or the SR 5015 or the A2A
Did you give these a listen before buying?
No, i didn't get a chance to audition all three. I was able to try the marantz only. Although I am happy with 5015 performance.

A2A does not make much sense because both v6a and a2a have the same spec. Even internally if you check, both a2a and v6a looks the same but in contrast a4a looks like different beast altogether. You can find videos in YouTube.

Internally A2a has no similarity with a4a, its more like v6a topology. I fell aventage series actually start from A4A, not A2A.

So, if you want to save some money then go with mid tier v6a otherwise if you want top of the line series then go with 5015.

The 5015 performance is topnotch, both for movie and music although if you can afford i will suggest to go for 6015.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back