mega thread for subs..

manu4panjab

hey bros.

my thread for all my sub need(also anyone can post for subs here) .so now on nobody gets frustrated for my multiple threads

i hope you understand

Last edited:
a sub is also a speaker you know
you could address that in your speaker thread too.

you should have started a thread
PLs help Manu
then you could have posted all your queries there
'speakers subs projectors LCd , awesome stuff etc etc ( umm have i missed anything?:D)

PLs help Manu
'speakers subs projectors LCd , awesome stuff etc etc ( umm have i missed anything?:D)

hehehehee :D

PLs help Manu

hehehehee :D

i hope manu you understand that magma is not fooling around but seriously trying to make you understand the irrelevancy of all threads you create everyday - please understand this is not twitter :sad:

i hope manu you understand that magma is not fooling around but seriously trying to make you understand the irrelevancy of all threads you create everyday - please understand this is not twitter :sad:

yaar that's why now i made specific thread for my specific need

i don't know why everybody is so irritate by me ,i have done mistakes here in this site by multiple threads i agree that ,give me chance to be good

if you all thought i'm not good for this site then i must off from this site forever :indifferent14:

does anybody here using buttkicker bass shaker

if yes share your experience here and how much it cost

and does anybody know about berkline recliners pre-installed with buttkickers are they using wireless buttkicker with them or what

and how much do those recliners cost

please reply :)

jl audio aubwoofers

are they available here i have just read a review on fathom 110 10 inch sub ,price around 2000 dollars it is in my range

does it is better than velodyne ,hsu,svs

please reply after saw jl audio sub photo i can't control myself ;),they are beautiful

If i am correct some one or the dealer himself had posted about the they having the JL audio dealership. Please check their site if you can find any details
Indian price would be much more then US price for sure

can you give me site name

i currently have Jl audio sub and the model number is f-113 with 13.5 W7 modified driver for home use. I can tell you its monster even for my big living room it still shakes everything.

good luck the bass quality you get from Jl audio subs is better then most and that comes from my experience of having subs from quite a few companies which includes: REL studio 2, SVS Pb13U, Paradigm Servo 15, BK monolith Supercube Ref and last but not least Velodyne DD18.

kind regards,

swat

i currently have Jl audio sub and the model number is f-113 with 13.5 W7 modified driver for home use. I can tell you its monster even for my big living room it still shakes everything.

good luck the bass quality you get from Jl audio subs is better then most and that comes from my experience of having subs from quite a few companies which includes: REL studio 2, SVS Pb13U, Paradigm Servo 15, BK monolith Supercube Ref and last but not least Velodyne DD18.

kind regards,

swat

bro can you please tell me what's the price and please give me dealer's contact number

bro can you please tell me what's the price and please give me dealer's contact number

As I know he bought the same from UK. Its an awsome Sub as I have personally seen it in action and it doesn't fall short of anything. If you can afford it then it could be the best thing happened to you.

Last edited:
jl audio fathom f113 is close to 3k in US. Assume with shipping and customs it will be close to atleast 2 lacs. Its supposedly a kick ass sub.

B&W 610 is a sealed 10" sub, very musical. It will never make you feel old, if you know what I mean:lol:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back