Metrum Acoustics™ India - Introduction

Dear Hifivision Members & Audiophiles

It gives us immense pleasure announcing the launch of Metrum Acoustics™ India.

Metrum Acoustics™, a company founded in 2012 and headquarted in the Netherlands, and renowned for its NOS ( Non Over Sampling) DACs will bring its entire line of products to India. Fully aware of the fact that high end audio is taken very serious in India, given the fact that we already have a large number of highly appreciated clients in India, we have decided to make a strong commitment to India and its people.

Metrum Acoustics™ is currently in the process of going through all the formalities in order to establish a Pvt out of Bangalore. The objective of the subsidiary is to support existing highly respected dealers and serve the audio market directly for those who decide to acquire one of the Metrum Acoustics™ products directly through our web shop.

Given the geographic situation of India, the subsidiary will also serve as a main distribution hub for the wider Asia region, to both premium dealers and our direct clients.

Metrum Acoustics™ globally has many clients in all corners of the world, and is dedicated to provide premium service to them, hence the reason establishing subsidiaries in strategic places like India. Our products, ranging from streaming to our power amplifier, and renowned Digital to Analog converters are known for their pristine and unique sound, and we believe our clients only deserve the best support.

Our products are used, enjoyed and appreciated by professional music creators as well as end users alike. We do not reach out to professional reviewers to talk about our products but we let our product speak through our clients. Just like our products which are known for their uncompromised architecture, without correction nor filtering, we rely solely on the same uncompromised reviews by clients and professionals.

What makes a Metrum Acoustics™ DAC special and desired by those looking for the ultimate sound?

- At Metrum Acoustics™ we do not use off-the-shelf industrial DAC chips usually found in the majority of the DACs in the market. We design, manufacture and produce our own DAC chips.

- All our DAC products are NOS DACs offering highest quality of analogue conversion and preserve the musical purity that only a NOS DAC can offer.

- All the components we use are of the highest quality and we follow a production technique that is supported by a fully automated robotic system that at the end of board assembly compares the soldered board with a reference picture before the unit is approved for assembly. Now this is what we call as picture perfect?

- All our units are run-in for 24 hours before the unit is sealed to ensure there is no failure of any components whatsoever. This is an expensive process, but we do not want to cut corners when it comes to ensuring that only the highest quality products are delivered to our esteemed customers.

At launch we will have the following Metrum Acoustics™ products available for India and other Asian countries.

- Flint DAC
- Amethyst DAC
- Ambre certified Roon End point or Digital Bridge
- Onyx DAC
- Jade DAC with Pre-Amplifier
- Pavane DAC
- Adagio DAC with Pre-Amplifier
- Forte Power Amplifier

Our dedicated web shop for India is already up and running, and products can be ordered directly from here https://india.metrumacoustics.com Prospective dealers can inquire about the possibility to represent our products in their respective regions by contacting us directly at [email protected]

Thanks for reading and we look forward to bring you the renowned sound of Metrum Acoustics™.

Best Regards,
Metrum Acoustics™ India

facebook: facebook.com/digitaltoanalog
twitter: @metrumacoustics
instagram: metrumacoustics

Welcome!
Wonderful to have Metrum in India.
Thanks a lot

Congrats !
Welcome.
All the Best !
I look forward to listening to the Adagio DAC with Pre-Amplifier someday - someplace.
Until then - all the best - prosper & bloom...
Regards,
Bhagwan
Thank you very much. Once our demo room is up and running, I shall let you know for a listen

Welcome aboard. I wish your venture all the success. Hope to sample your equipment sometime. Your location information says that you're in Bangalore. Do you have a demo room there?

Once our demo room is up and running, I shall let you know for a listen
Edit:

Looks like our posts crossed. Please let us know on the thread when it happens.

Dear HiFivision members,

On behalf of Metrum Acoustics I would like to thank HiFivision for the opportunity to present ourselves at this wonderful and highly respected forum.
To all existing clients, a big thank you as you are the reason we belief we can add to the experience while having our own office in your wonderful country! My name is Anjo De Heus and I am the chief Dac officer :) of Metrum Acoustics, and it is my honor to announce that mr. Sunder Palanivel will be heading up the Metrum Acoustics company in India as general manager. Sunder is a wonderful person, audiophile, father, husband but above all very client centric which is one of the most important virtues in the company. We care about our clients regardless of the product they have in use, without you we would not be here, and could not introduce our non oversampling DACs to others who haven’t yet heard the pristine sound of our converters.

We also would like to thank JK at Absolute Sound for being such a great dealer, paving the road towards our presence. Our strategy is selling both direct and indirect as you as a client are allowed a choice. Service and support is similar, so all up to you.

Please join me in congratulating mr Sunder Palanivel in his new job and I sincerely hope you all get to enjoy him like we do, as well as for him to get to know you while promoting our product line.

We are always available for you, either by phone or email at [email protected] or directly to [email protected]

Please have a look at our website https://India.metrumacoustics.com and we thank you for your warm welcome!

Warmest regards

Anjo

Metrum shares Eindhoven with Philips.. A company I admire lots.

Will we see a CD Player from Metrum ?

Perhaps with a bit of Philips support ??

If I gave you the idea first.. Then send one over to me...

:))

Regards

Dear Hifivision Members & Audiophiles

It gives us immense pleasure announcing the launch of Metrum Acoustics™ India.

Metrum Acoustics™, a company founded in 2012 and headquarted in the Netherlands, and renowned for its NOS ( Non Over Sampling) DACs will bring its entire line of products to India. Fully aware of the fact that high end audio is taken very serious in India, given the fact that we already have a large number of highly appreciated clients in India, we have decided to make a strong commitment to India and its people.

Metrum Acoustics™ is currently in the process of going through all the formalities in order to establish a Pvt out of Bangalore. The objective of the subsidiary is to support existing highly respected dealers and serve the audio market directly for those who decide to acquire one of the Metrum Acoustics™ products directly through our web shop.

Given the geographic situation of India, the subsidiary will also serve as a main distribution hub for the wider Asia region, to both premium dealers and our direct clients.

Metrum Acoustics™ globally has many clients in all corners of the world, and is dedicated to provide premium service to them, hence the reason establishing subsidiaries in strategic places like India. Our products, ranging from streaming to our power amplifier, and renowned Digital to Analog converters are known for their pristine and unique sound, and we believe our clients only deserve the best support.

Our products are used, enjoyed and appreciated by professional music creators as well as end users alike. We do not reach out to professional reviewers to talk about our products but we let our product speak through our clients. Just like our products which are known for their uncompromised architecture, without correction nor filtering, we rely solely on the same uncompromised reviews by clients and professionals.

What makes a Metrum Acoustics™ DAC special and desired by those looking for the ultimate sound?

- At Metrum Acoustics™ we do not use off-the-shelf industrial DAC chips usually found in the majority of the DACs in the market. We design, manufacture and produce our own DAC chips.

- All our DAC products are NOS DACs offering highest quality of analogue conversion and preserve the musical purity that only a NOS DAC can offer.

- All the components we use are of the highest quality and we follow a production technique that is supported by a fully automated robotic system that at the end of board assembly compares the soldered board with a reference picture before the unit is approved for assembly. Now this is what we call as picture perfect?

- All our units are run-in for 24 hours before the unit is sealed to ensure there is no failure of any components whatsoever. This is an expensive process, but we do not want to cut corners when it comes to ensuring that only the highest quality products are delivered to our esteemed customers.

At launch we will have the following Metrum Acoustics™ products available for India and other Asian countries.

- Flint DAC
- Amethyst DAC
- Ambre certified Roon End point or Digital Bridge
- Onyx DAC
- Jade DAC with Pre-Amplifier
- Pavane DAC
- Adagio DAC with Pre-Amplifier
- Forte Power Amplifier

Our dedicated web shop for India is already up and running, and products can be ordered directly from here https://india.metrumacoustics.com Prospective dealers can inquire about the possibility to represent our products in their respective regions by contacting us directly at [email protected]

Thanks for reading and we look forward to bring you the renowned sound of Metrum Acoustics™.

Best Regards,
Metrum Acoustics™ India

facebook: facebook.com/digitaltoanalog
twitter: @metrumacoustics
instagram: metrumacoustics
Congratulations. When is the Bangalore outlet startup so that we can have a listen.

Dear HiFivision members,

On behalf of Metrum Acoustics I would like to thank HiFivision for the opportunity to present ourselves at this wonderful and highly respected forum.
To all existing clients, a big thank you as you are the reason we belief we can add to the experience while having our own office in your wonderful country! My name is Anjo De Heus and I am the chief Dac officer :) of Metrum Acoustics, and it is my honor to announce that mr. Sunder Palanivel will be heading up the Metrum Acoustics company in India as general manager. Sunder is a wonderful person, audiophile, father, husband but above all very client centric which is one of the most important virtues in the company. We care about our clients regardless of the product they have in use, without you we would not be here, and could not introduce our non oversampling DACs to others who haven’t yet heard the pristine sound of our converters.

We also would like to thank JK at Absolute Sound for being such a great dealer, paving the road towards our presence. Our strategy is selling both direct and indirect as you as a client are allowed a choice. Service and support is similar, so all up to you.

Please join me in congratulating mr Sunder Palanivel in his new job and I sincerely hope you all get to enjoy him like we do, as well as for him to get to know you while promoting our product line.

We are always available for you, either by phone or email at [email protected] or directly to [email protected]

Please have a look at our website https://India.metrumacoustics.com and we thank you for your warm welcome!

Warmest regards

Anjo

Thank you Mr Anjo.

Very soon we will have our demo place up and running. I will update here once it's done

please do work on atleast 1

good
reliable

service center with you in Bangalore

so that in the event of a customer facing a problem - the product doesnt have to fly back to Holland.

This factor is an achilles heel of many foreign audio brands in India ie no support.

Also - any Metrum product - in India - even the older ones must find shelter ( if necessary) at the service center - on a chargeable basis.

The service support will be the foundation of your sales and not vice versa.

these are my thoughts..

regards

Our strategy is selling both direct and indirect as you as a client are allowed a choice. Service and support is similar, so all up to you.
Are all the Metrum Products made in Nederlands or in China?

please do work on atleast 1

good
reliable

service center with you in Bangalore

so that in the event of a customer facing a problem - the product doesnt have to fly back to Holland.

This factor is an achilles heel of many foreign audio brands in India ie no support.

Also - any Metrum product - in India - even the older ones must find shelter ( if necessary) at the service center - on a chargeable basis.

The service support will be the foundation of your sales and not vice versa.

these are my thoughts..

regards

I only can agree with this and thank you for your encouraging words

Metrum shares Eindhoven with Philips.. A company I admire lots.

Will we see a CD Player from Metrum ?

Perhaps with a bit of Philips support ??

If I gave you the idea first.. Then send one over to me...

:))

Regards
Haha al though Phillips is nearby they unfortunately have licensed are their patents to other companies.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back