Microgroove @ Zenzi Bandra

tek

Hi all

Just thought this would be interesting for vinyl fans in Bombay. I went last time and it was great fun, meeting fellow vinyl lovers and checking out everyone's collection. We can cue up our records, and enjoy along with discounts on food and drinks. Here's the email I received, you can also check out the links below. It's this Sunday!

Cheers
Tek
-----------------------
Hi!

First of all, thanks for being a part of Microgroove. Your presence at the first edition of our new initiative (check out a report here) ensured it would be a success. Honest.

We're incredibly pleased to announce the second edition of Microgroove. Scheduled for Sunday, May 1 (between 12pm and 5pm), this new edition will feature a special Bob Dylan listening session, celebrating the music of one of the most influential musicians of our time. If you have any of his albums on vinyl, bring them along and well make them part of the playlist. Let Pradeep ([email protected]) or me know beforehand which Dylan records you'd like to play and we'll do our best to make them part of the session. Sony Music will be giving away a collectors edition set of Dylans rare Witmark Demos which were recently released on vinyl!

We've also got a bunch of other surprises in store and you can read about what to expect this Sunday over at NH7. If you have any suggestions about what more we could do at the event, drop a line here. Attached is a flyer for the event which you can share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the interwebs. If you need a higher-res version of the same, let us know and we'll email it across.

Here's hoping to see you at Zenzi Bandra this Sunday!

On behalf of Zenzi and NH7
Arjun S Ravi

--
Zenzi and NH7 present
Microgroove, the vinyl club

Thanks, Tek, for the information.

I'd read about the first session in Lounge magazine, but could not get any information on the NH7 site about next month's date. Will be there on the 1st.

UPDATE:

Hey!

Terribly sorry to do this but we're pushing the second edition of Microgroove by a week to Sunday, May 8. Turns out this Sunday is a dry day.

The session will remain the same however and over the next week we'll reveal more details and prepare more surprises for the second edition of Microgroove.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Arjun

PS: The playlist for the Bob Dylan listening session is still open, so if you'd like to play some of your own Dylan LPs, let Pradeep or me know!

UPDATE:

Hey!

Terribly sorry to do this but we're pushing the second edition of Microgroove by a week to Sunday, May 8. Turns out this Sunday is a dry day.

The session will remain the same however and over the next week we'll reveal more details and prepare more surprises for the second edition of Microgroove.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Arjun

PS: The playlist for the Bob Dylan listening session is still open, so if you'd like to play some of your own Dylan LPs, let Pradeep or me know!

damn...... i was free this week end but the next i am out of station...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
looks like will miss this one

do keep us all posted for any upcoming events

I surely missed on this one but I am keeping my calendar blocked for may 29 gig. Hope it's the same fun as the last one held

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back