Micromax provides Extended Warranty of 2 yrs for their LED TV range...

elangoas

Hi All,

One of my friend is choosing a Micromax LED TV.. Accidentally came across this info from him - "Micromax provides Extended Warranty of 2 yrs for their LED TV range"..

I think this makes it a killer deal for someone who wants big screen & on a tight budget...

In "Big billion sale in Flipkart 2015", Micromax is providing 3 yrs warranty as standard if purchased from app for most models (i think this is promotional)...

Micromax Extended Warranty

Click on offers once the link opens for more details...

This info is for the larger benefit of fellow FM here :cheers:

This is a deal clincher for many.
I do not have the funds to go for a TV now otherwise this would have settled it for me!

50 incher for 33.5K with 3 yrs warranty...This is without cashback offer of 10% in flipkart... Else would have been even less...

My friend too juz booked the 50B6000FHD model...:eek:hyeah:

I have also ordered the 50B6000FHD for 31700. Today its available at 31000 from Amazon :(

Waiting for delivery!

I have also ordered the 50B6000FHD for 31700. Today its available at 31000 from Amazon :(

Waiting for delivery!
Currently it is 35K on amazon.

BTW I received a damaged display from flipkart. Currently pending replacement. [emoji30]

Guys how is 50B6000FHD ? Any issues with this TV , I just need this to watch 720 or 1080 movies .
Will Micro max honor products brought from Amazon ?

After seeing all the exchanges on Micromax TVs in this forum, I ordered the 50B6000FHD tv from Amazon on 26th Oct. It was delivered today. Can any of you share your experience reagarding the installation? Is the installation done by Amazon or Micromax? TIA

Further to my earlier post, I would like to share my experience with fellow forum members. As I posted earlier, after seeing the exchanges in this forum, I ordered the Micromax 50B6000FHD on Amazon on Oct.26th. The set was delivered on Oct 31 in the morning. By evening, Micromax sent their rep and had the set installed. I am truely amazed at the service of both Amazon and Micromax.

I am trying to connect the audio output of the Micromax 50B6000FHD to my Onkyo AVR model HTR 340. I am not able to get any audio output. I am only getting a tick tick sound. Have any of the forum members successfully used the audio out of the Micromax TV with any other AV receiver? TIA
pnreddy

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back