Minimalist Integrated Amps, (Class AB solid state)with only analog inputs w/o (phono/vinyl and Digital) inputs

nn_in

After websearch and browsing HFV could find a few amps like Dayens (using one) Others Vista Spark ,Clones. The idea was to get commercial/hifi amps where all the money has gone into analog amplification.Do share if you find any other options.

With vinyl resurgence when i tried to move up the amp and spkr value chain with prices from Rs75k-Rs1.5L it was hard to find amps w/o digital and/or vinyl inputs.Hence i was paying for some aspects that i did not need. Hence the search tooo k me tshoebox/soap box/bread box form factor amps. I guess its only the lesser known regional brands that play here.However its almost impossible to get a audition and blind buy is a risk factor here.

Thanks , Is it Class A ?
I looked up .Its Class A and a separate pre-pwr combo.Class A not for me at this time. So i think my hypothesis is directionally correct.In most commercial amps at least for me i was paying for aspects i did not need. Compact-Analog-Class AB-Shoebox/Breadbox form factor. The creek evo50 and nad316bee ver1 were the other amps i would add to the list though they do have additional inputs.

With vinyl resurgence when i tried to move up the amp and spkr value chain with prices from Rs75k-Rs1.5L it was hard to find amps w/o digital and/or vinyl inputs.Hence i was paying for some aspects that i did not need. Hence the search tooo k me tshoebox/soap box/bread box form factor amps. I guess its only the lesser known regional brands that play here.However its almost impossible to get a audition and blind buy is a risk factor here.
Clarification : regional : I meant other international lesser known brands from europe (not India).For these however its almost impossible to get a audition and blind buy is a risk factor here

Back