Mission 5.1 package deals on ebay

nizarp

Contact Yogesh in our forum, he is from Savoy and will give you a better deal. Check out the yamaha and mission clearance thread...

Hey Nizarp,

The same thing is under discussion in a thread started by Yogesh Tulsiani. the post contains details of all current offers from Savoy India.

If you are looking for Yamaha Amps or AVRs, do jump there.

cheers,
Pannags

Hey Nizarp,

The same thing is under discussion in a thread started by Yogesh Tulsiani. the post contains details of all current offers from Savoy India.

If you are looking for Yamaha Amps or AVRs, do jump there.

cheers,
Pannags

I am not looking at any speakers right now. I thought of sharing the link because the price looks good and we can also apply some discount coupons from ebay.

Contact Yogesh in our forum, he is from Savoy and will give you a better deal. Check out the yamaha and mission clearance thread...

this makes me feel like I am the dealer. just to clarify, I am not from Savoy/ don't work for Savoy. I don't even accept payments for any of the deals. I work for an Investment Bank's ops in Mumbai.

Its too good a deal

Can someone comment of the sound quality.Anyone heard the MV range from mission, Particularly the MV4 Towers?

Yogesh could do this:licklips:
eBay India: Mission Mv-8 5.1 Ch Home Theatre Tower Speaker Package (item 120635912659 end time 30-Oct-2010 08:00:00 IST)

this makes me feel like I am the dealer. just to clarify, I am not from Savoy/ don't work for Savoy. I don't even accept payments for any of the deals. I work for an Investment Bank's ops in Mumbai.

Lol, will the real yogesh from savoy please standup:clapping:.

Lol, will the real yogesh from savoy please standup:clapping:.

Didn't Yogesh already clarify on another thread that Savoy's owner is his friend and is helping him clear stocks?

Anyways, the earlier deal on MV-8 5.1 was a bit sweeter @ 23,990.

Last edited:
Didn't Yogesh already clarify on another thread that Savoy's owner is his friend and is helping him clear stocks?

Anyways, the earlier deal on MV-8 5.1 was a bit sweeter @ 23,990.
Thanks digitalv, maybe he did clarify somewhere, but I have only read 1% of HFV posts:). What is yogesh's hfv handle?

Back