Mission M33i and M34i

svaze

Vijay Sales is offering the M33i at 12.4K and M34i at 18.6K. I've heard the M33i along with NAD 325BEE and CA 540 amp and I happened to like it.

Has anyone heard these speakers extensively? preferably with the Marantz PM 7001 amp?

~Swapnil

Vijay Sales is offering the M33i at 12.4K and M34i at 18.6K. I've heard the M33i along with NAD 325BEE and CA 540 amp and I happened to like it.

Has anyone heard these speakers extensively? preferably with the Marantz PM 7001 amp?

~Swapnil

Hi Swapnil,
I have the same query as yours. did you recieve a response? The pricing of M34i makes it a very attractive floorstander!

cheers!
Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav,

Not in this thread, but there are other threads in the forum which discuss about the Missions.

~Swapnil

@sup - For music + possibly later HT, would a marantz SR5002 + mission M34i be a good choice? I can pick up the former used and the latter shipped from mumbai ....

@sup - For music + possibly later HT, would a marantz SR5002 + mission M34i be a good choice? I can pick up the former used and the latter shipped from mumbai ....

okay let me be honest with you the combo might be a little too revealing for many's liking. The Marantz is slightly forward (albeit ever so slightly) to neutral and so is the mission m34 (very neutral sound including treble and bass, but the emphasis is on midrange so great for jazz, western classical or even rock for that matter). Better bet would be Nad actually or even if you are looking at a budget setup the norge 1000.

But better give it a listen. IMHO marantz sounds great with wharfdale 9.5 (which is in my opinion laid back slightly) & Tannoy. But since you will be using it - try to give it a shot.

PS: I like the NAD souns so I might be biased but maratz is an equally good amp while m34 are winners in their own right. Pairing them is up to you.:rolleyes:

price for mission m35i

anyone plz help me out and tell the best price for the mission m35i's. i'm looking forward to buy them. also give me the details of the dealer and number of the dealer

Re: price for mission m35i

anyone plz help me out and tell the best price for the mission m35i's. i'm looking forward to buy them. also give me the details of the dealer and number of the dealer

Shyam,

The Missions go for around 5-6k higher than the prices mentioned in the beginning of this thread, here in Cochin. You might get them at a max 10% discount too.
You can get them at hi fi links, if you are coming from palarivattom, its about 20m after the Kaloor stadium on the opposite side, on first floor.
hi fi link

Also you can go to Decibels, its on mg road, opp to Avenue regent hotel, behind Ceylon bakers. I kinda lost the contact number. The guys name is Shyam.

hey well thankz for the information.i checked the prices in hifi link and they ar e offering it for a price of rs 34500.well i will c if they can give me a discount of 10 %.

thankin you
shyam

hey shyam ...dis is robert frm mumbai ....i've been supplying mission floorstanders to d hi fi vision guys.....n suprateep has bought m35i frm me....n thr r sum other guys who hv bought mission frm me but currently m35i is nt in stock but by mid jan i vil b gettin stocks of it....if u want u can contact me ...my no is 09930191823....hey if i dont answer d call pls leave a msg.....thnks

m33 = 13k
m34 = 18k
m35 = 27k

Open to negotiation though. For some who has a sub - m34 is the best choice.

helllo sirji .......hope u remember me m robert frm vijay sales............m d same guy u bought m35i frm.....i guess m35i is doin well vit u.....i jst got register vit hi fi so taut of texting u....neways....b in touch.....tk cr ....

m33 = 13k
m34 = 18k
m35 = 27k

Open to negotiation though. For some who has a sub - m34 is the best choice.

Sorry for opening up an old thread, but where did you get the Mission m34i and m35i at those prices? I have been quoted a much higher price here in Mumbai m34i-- 28300/- and m35i 33500/-

hey shyam ...dis is robert frm mumbai ....i've been supplying mission floorstanders to d hi fi vision guys.....n suprateep has bought m35i frm me....n thr r sum other guys who hv bought mission frm me but currently m35i is nt in stock but by mid jan i vil b gettin stocks of it....if u want u can contact me ...my no is 09930191823....hey if i dont answer d call pls leave a msg.....thnks

Hi Robert, I am interested in the Mission speakers, but cannot get through with the phone number you have listed. Please email me on [email protected]
Thanks

HELLO and A VERY GOOD AFTERNOON to all forum members.

I am considering DENON AVR1610 and MISSION M34i to paired to my SONY PS3, INITIALLY and will add more speakers slowly.

From the above, you can have an idea of my budget.........

What do you think about my decision and CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST A BETTER SOUNDING COMBO?

PLEASE HELP.........................

ryf,the missions are indeed very vfm speakers and should be a very decent match for ur denon.cheers

ryf,the missions are indeed very vfm speakers and should be a very decent match for ur denon.cheers

Anyone knows the current price of Mission M33i?
money1.gif

Looks impressive on the paper. Any reviews of the same?

vivek,i do know the current prices have been marked up,but dunno by how much.as for the m33i,do pm iaudio as he uses them.cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back