Mission MV-8 Home Theater Package

gaurav0403

Hi All,

Recently bought Mission MV-8 5.1 package from ebay for 24k - MV8 floors ,MV-DS Bookshelves,MV-c center and MS-8 active Sub - do you think its a good deal ? Also need help in selecting a good AV receiver, anyone has any idea on what this will pair well with ? Yamaha RXV-465 is available for 20k.
I hope the package gives decent performance :)

Thanks

thanks jitu, wondering if 1610 would upconvert dvd through component in to HDMI out - I want all video routed through HDMI - apparently yamaha 467 does not..thanks

Gaurav, as far as the deal goes, it is fantastic. I think if you need upconversion, you have to look at models like denon 1911, onkyo 608 etc.

Thanks iaudio - just a bit of clarification required - if only a passthrough from componenet in to HDMI is required, will it work on 1610 or yamaha ?

Hi All,

Recently bought Mission MV-8 5.1 package from ebay for 24k - MV8 floors ,MV-DS Bookshelves,MV-c center and MS-8 active Sub - do you think its a good deal ? Also need help in selecting a good AV receiver, anyone has any idea on what this will pair well with ? Yamaha RXV-465 is available for 20k.
I hope the package gives decent performance :)

Thanks

HI DEAR,
did you buy that package from savoyyamaha, how is the condition of the speakers, transportation took how many days?
even i m planning to buy the same,plz give me the feedback, i will be using denon 1611 with this pack.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back