mission MV8

hi,

I was just thinking to start a thread on the same topic.

I just demoed the Mission MV8 (full HT setup), here in Bangalore frm Music Ranch, Jayanagar 4th block. It was paired with a Marantz SR4002. But the Sub was changed to velodyne impact 10.

Overall the sound o/p for both movie(5.1) and stereo(2.1) was good. Though, for the 5.1, i felt the center was a little unclear.... i.e the dialouge's delivered were good enough....but not excellent. Front and surround were pretty impressing.

Can anybody suggest any good center and a sub for this pack, and also an appropriate AV receiver for the same.

I have plans to pair them with Denon 2310, and i just wanted to how will Yamaha RX V665 do with this pair.

Prices are as follows:-
MV8:- Front Floor Stander's Rs.22,800/- (pair)
MV-dS:- Surround Rs.7,000/- (pair)
MV-C:- Center Rs.7,800.

velodyne impact 10- Rs.26,000/-

So total cost of the HT(front+center+surround only...no sub) is Rs.37,600.
I'm offered for 35K.

And Yamaha RX V665 is available for Rs. 34,000 (MRP is Rs.52,000)

So my question is, can anybody suggest a good center and a sub for the above package. and should i go with Denon 2310 or Yam RX V665.

Thanks to all the members.
Aneel.

aneel,

i am told the MV8 is avbl at Vijay sales in Mumbai for 18k.

If i do go in for it, i would be coupling that with my harman kardon AVR 255

How are the looks and the build quality ( for the price ).. sometimes i wonder is the Wharfedale vardus 400 and the MV8 are the same because they are same price from the same company ( IAG ) but under different brand name

mpw

aneel,

i am told the MV8 is avbl at Vijay sales in Mumbai for 18k.

If i do go in for it, i would be coupling that with my harman kardon AVR 255

How are the looks and the build quality ( for the price ).. sometimes i wonder is the Wharfedale vardus 400 and the MV8 are the same because they are same price from the same company ( IAG ) but under different brand name

mpw

they look really neat (Black Color), and also worth the price is guess......any info's regarding the same frm other's.

And for all the bangalorean's is there a Vijay sales here in bangalore. I just googled and could not find any......nor have i seen it anywhere in recent times (sorry if it is there & i've missed it cause i was not in the town for the past 4 yrs, just returned a couple of months back).

By the way, i also purchased my Samsung LED 46" frm E_Zone at Rs.1 lac (MRP Rs.1.5 lac.......hahahahh.....that was a "NEAT DEAL" in my lifetime)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back