mobile banking for payment

baijuxavior

Hi,

Many of you may be using mobile banking like sbi freedom for banking purpose. If you haven't done so please get one fast. This is your bank in your pocket. I'm using sbi freedom for over one year to check my balance, transfer funds, mobile topup etc. sbi freedom can be used with all state bank group. I found mobile banking better than netbanking. With netbanking i need to wait for appx. 16 hours to get a beneficiary account approved. Where as in mobile banking it is almost instantaneous. Also i found that there is no commission for transferring money to another account unlike netbanking where you are charged. I have transferred money to other accounts many times but no commission has been deducted from my account, where as commission was deducted from my account whenever i did netbanking even for a 100 Rs. With the IMPS facility you can transfer money from one mobile to another without knowing the account number, IFSC code etc. You just ask the mobile number and MMID code of the beneficiary to transact money. For this you will need to register for MMID code at ATM. I posted this here because I used mobile banking to purchase a few items from our forum members.

http://capitalmind.in/2011/06/mobile-payments-in-india-easy-with-imps/

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back