Monitor Audio availability & prices in India

earformusic

Hi,

I am considering Monitor Audio Silver Series speakers for my Home Theatre, basically looking at a combination of RS1(Front), RSLC(Centre) and RSFX(Surround). Where would these be available for a Demo? I am in Pune.

Also, I am thinking of pairing these with an Onkyo TX SR 605. Does that sound like a good idea?

Aks ..

Nova were one of the mumbai dealers , not any more. May have some spill over stock so check. Boomerang @ 26194452 are the dealers @ mumbai and The Audio People in chennai are the Distributors of the brand. Call Mr Jalal on 09940180514 and check if he has a Pune dealer or else buy from mumbai.
Regards

Try Imperial Sound.. They are the Mumbai dealers I bought my Rx6 set up... brilliant speakers.even I bought. and over time... its becoming even better....

The new silver series drivers are slightly different...

Recently while hunting floor standing speakers for self I have audition Monitor Audio MR4/Branze 5 at " Stereo Trendz" in Juhu, Virle Parle, Mumbai. ( Next to Pruthvi Theatre). They stock Monitor Audio, B&W, Focal and Dynaudio.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Imperial sound does not deal in monitor audio any more.

I being in mumbai got it from a Bangalore dealer v4 Audio Video.

They gave good deal and there was no dealer in mumbai as Imperial had discontinued.

Whether the new silver series of MA available in India ? Anyone had any audition/demo ? I am looking for MA Silver 200/300.
The only link I could find is from Audio People website quoting 1.5 L for Monitor Audio Silver 200. But when I went and checked in person (Audio people) in Chennai, they don't have a clue about this model.

do a demo before getting them ....some of the models that I have heard had a lean sound and on a slightly brighter side ....now this will vary from model to model ... I have not heard the one u have quoted ....make sure u listen to them and then buy it .

do a demo before getting them ....some of the models that I have heard had a lean sound and on a slightly brighter side ....now this will vary from model to model ... I have not heard the one u have quoted ....make sure u listen to them and then buy it .
Sure. That's why I was asking whether it was released in India or not so that I can go for demo before buying it. It's not available at Chennai dealer. Else I have Tannoy Revolution in my mind.

It's not available at Chennai dealer. Else I have Tannoy Revolution in my mind.

Curious, if the Tannoy revolutions are auditionable in Chennai ?, I have heard the DC6 @drkrack 's place and rather liked them. He also recommended that i listen to the x78f. I am in Chennai this weekend, could you please point me in that direction.

ciao
gr

Curious, if the Tannoy revolutions are auditionable in Chennai ?, I have heard the DC6 @drkrack 's place and rather liked them. He also recommended that i listen to the x78f. I am in Chennai this weekend, could you please point me in that direction.

ciao
gr

I checked with 2 dealers here, both of them doesn't have Tannoy Revolution XT8F in demo o_O

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back