Want to Upgrade my Home theatre

When I was at cinebels I went to audition RZ50 and R-600 F but when I hear couldn’t ignore RP series also one of reason is RP series has less physical dimensions (depth) .
So when at last I asked about Integra model the person there informed not to go for integra which was surprise . I had in mind DRX 5.4 . So couldn’t audition DRX 5.4 .
Also initially atmos speakers I choose was R40 SA but they were on shortage and stock was not expect for 20-30 days hence went for RP 500 SA ii
😊
Could you explain why the guy at Cinebals did not promote Integra drx 5.4? Is service an issue? Or too many complaints?
Incidentally I am also eyeing Integra drx 8.4

Could you explain why the guy at Cinebals did not promote Integra drx 5.4? Is service an issue? Or too many complaints?
Incidentally I am also eyeing Integra drx 8.4
Even my dealer was surprised at this behavior.... but It seems they don't want to market integra direct to customers but only integrators (for which that line is introduced) but this is just my interpretation.

Integra 8.4 is obviously fantastic and made for custom installations with lot of options.

Regards
Hemant

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back