• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Monitor Audio availability & prices in India

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

earformusic

Hi,

I am considering Monitor Audio Silver Series speakers for my Home Theatre, basically looking at a combination of RS1(Front), RSLC(Centre) and RSFX(Surround). Where would these be available for a Demo? I am in Pune.

Also, I am thinking of pairing these with an Onkyo TX SR 605. Does that sound like a good idea?

Aks ..

dinyaar

Nova were one of the mumbai dealers , not any more. May have some spill over stock so check. Boomerang @ 26194452 are the dealers @ mumbai and The Audio People in chennai are the Distributors of the brand. Call Mr Jalal on 09940180514 and check if he has a Pune dealer or else buy from mumbai.
Regards

X man

Try Imperial Sound.. They are the Mumbai dealers I bought my Rx6 set up... brilliant speakers.even I bought. and over time... its becoming even better....

The new silver series drivers are slightly different...

rpmahale

Recently while hunting floor standing speakers for self I have audition Monitor Audio MR4/Branze 5 at " Stereo Trendz" in Juhu, Virle Parle, Mumbai. ( Next to Pruthvi Theatre). They stock Monitor Audio, B&W, Focal and Dynaudio.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

goenkakushal

Imperial sound does not deal in monitor audio any more.

I being in mumbai got it from a Bangalore dealer v4 Audio Video.

They gave good deal and there was no dealer in mumbai as Imperial had discontinued.

hpdinesh

Whether the new silver series of MA available in India ? Anyone had any audition/demo ? I am looking for MA Silver 200/300.
The only link I could find is from Audio People website quoting 1.5 L for Monitor Audio Silver 200. But when I went and checked in person (Audio people) in Chennai, they don't have a clue about this model.

COOLDUDE7808

do a demo before getting them ....some of the models that I have heard had a lean sound and on a slightly brighter side ....now this will vary from model to model ... I have not heard the one u have quoted ....make sure u listen to them and then buy it .

hpdinesh

do a demo before getting them ....some of the models that I have heard had a lean sound and on a slightly brighter side ....now this will vary from model to model ... I have not heard the one u have quoted ....make sure u listen to them and then buy it .
Sure. That's why I was asking whether it was released in India or not so that I can go for demo before buying it. It's not available at Chennai dealer. Else I have Tannoy Revolution in my mind.

sound_cycle

It's not available at Chennai dealer. Else I have Tannoy Revolution in my mind.

Curious, if the Tannoy revolutions are auditionable in Chennai ?, I have heard the DC6 @drkrack 's place and rather liked them. He also recommended that i listen to the x78f. I am in Chennai this weekend, could you please point me in that direction.

ciao
gr

hpdinesh

Curious, if the Tannoy revolutions are auditionable in Chennai ?, I have heard the DC6 @drkrack 's place and rather liked them. He also recommended that i listen to the x78f. I am in Chennai this weekend, could you please point me in that direction.

ciao
gr

I checked with 2 dealers here, both of them doesn't have Tannoy Revolution XT8F in demo o_O